Rugby Players Rape Trial

Some young wan on Twitter trying to “hold back tears” after hearing the verdict :rofl:

13 Likes

No view. Seeking insight mainly.

Trump election 2.0.

I hope this doesn’t put some on here who were also veracious supporters of the otherside on that occasion, into another mental breakdown.

2 Likes

Their rugby careers are toast.

Bollox. I amongst others was called a rape apologist so fuck them and their sensitivities.

The case getting to court has been shown to be a disgrace.

14 Likes

Not at all. Rugby look after their own. Already lucrative contracts are lined up for them. Watch this space. They have a right to earn a living at their chosen profession, they are innocent men in the eyes of the court.

2 Likes

a massive massive loss on the internet for a few on here today, it will destroy their lives

1 Like

They are all raging because a girl wasn’t raped.

8 Likes

:grinning:

https://twitter.com/AodhanORiordain/status/978958200639754240

2 Likes

They’ve lost out on 18 months in their mid 20’s in the prime of their careers.

The women in the office are going nuts. “They DEFINITELY did it, it might not have been rape but they should have been convicted of something” was one great snippet I heard .

4 Likes

Taking an objective look at things has been an issue for some people since the start of this trial.

Jesus Christ. I’d be disgusted with that if I was a member of the Labour Party.

6 Likes

Free bar in Ollie’s tonight.

4 Likes

I’m not sure how people on Twitter can be so sure that they believe her when they haven’t heard all the evidence and the jury decided not guilty in under 4 hours

1 Like

So they are just scumbags and not rapists. .great victory…the last bastion of mysogny remains in tact…

3 Likes