Rugby Players Rape Trial

You can see that happening on here sure. Its just a bi product of the crazy environment we currently live in where objectivity is secondary to sheer madness and the need to be seen roaring an opinion that might currently be trendy but cant be backed up.

1 Like

100%.

And you have to take sides.

If you are a leftist then you have to be all the way in.

If you are a feminist you have to be all the way in.

If you think Trump is a wanker you cannot acknowledge any of his achievements.

If you support Celtic you have to ignore and not talk about them covering for paedos and sex offenders

If you watch Jordan Peterson videos you have to agree with everything he says.

It’s pathetic. And it stops thinking. People have stopped thinking.

It’s only now I am really starting to appreciate fully my auld lad. A silent fucking genius.

2 Likes

What about CON?

You know to the intelligent man reading here, you just lost.

I am the intelligent man.

2 Likes

Has anyone ever in the history of TFK changed their mind?

@bandage. from his days giving out stink about fellas going for dinners together in the things that are wrong thread to telling lads who are missing GGA games to go off with their missus for a romantic weekend that they are idiots, he has matured to a guy who loves his group dinners with mates and going off with his lady friend on romantic trips and foregoing roaring on Davy Fitz. A great change, and a shining example to others that you can mature by following trends on TFK

2 Likes

He’s a wonderful man.

@Bandage has. He used to think liking girls was gay but now he thinks they are ok.

1 Like

I originally thought that whatever abundant faults and failings cicero prodigiously demonstrated, at least he had a fine appreciation of Belgian beer. Then, after impressing and enticing us with photos of carefully, lovingly and proudly brewed libations he finished by posting a picture of a bloody pint of Stella, which he declared was “the king”.
So, I suppose I changed my mind only to change it back again. Does this count?

3 Likes

im actaully in strong agreement with you here this is a motivating factor in bringing this to trial
i think we were discussing with @HBV on here before we were shut down and accused of all sorts that the most intriguing character in this whole thing is the lovely Dara and her role and what she saw when entering the room and what she was potentially could have dome with that information

1 Like

I regularly do.

New information + new evidence + practical implementation = new knowledge and change.

I wouldnt pay much heed to that thing — it’s clueless.

On TFK??

Yip

The man who hasn’t changed in 10 years is the man who hasn’t grown. My mother tells me I’m maturing all the time and, as Sydney J Harris said, maturity begins when we’re content to feel we’re right about something without feeling the necessity to prove someone else wrong.

cc @Gman, @TreatyStones.

A great, great man. A shame some of the others on here ridicule you when they really should be looking to improve themselves by following in your footsteps. I’m sure they will in tiem when they work out their own inadequacies and see the error in their ways.

Take your tongue down out of his ass, you look like a bigger creep than him.

does maturity also include ridiculing others who have a different point of view and accusing them of supporting rape?

1 Like

Is the trial due to resume today?