Rugby Players Rape Trial

What mud? They’ve come out with a few irrelevant nonsensical asides but they’re fairly on the money otherwise

Fuck sake. What sort of comment is that.
@KOS1987

1 Like

Ach now, it’s hardly a news flash…

Says a lot

Sure you don’t have to look any further than that Anna karenina blade, a married woman bed hopping between her husband and the brothers karamazov.

Can someone explain that to the TFK jury, I’ve never heard of this woman

Oh hey guys… :stuck_out_tongue: just back… which comment are you referring to?

1 Like

She was ridin’ half of Russia, and probably crying rape into the bargain . She left Catherine the great with very few options

1 Like

Glad you’re back Kate x

1 Like

I’m sorry I left!

2 Likes

A few of the lads missed holding onto your apron strings… Not a word out of Sydney or cicero

1 Like

Aw you guys :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Don’t ever leave us again…now enough of the pleasantries… Get on with it

1 Like

I am totally effin wasted on you people

Now for a big rant about Oldings QC :joy: I think he made his point about the evidence not being there re Olding… and for the most part, (the being beckoned in and Jackson not having intercourse aside) Olding came across the most believeable. He’ll surely walk.

Pretty low comments about three middle class girls downstairs who wouldn’t tolerate rape and why didn’t victim shout, close her mouth etc. though… actually shocked he was saying those words.

Wonder who the man, alone, was that applauded the closing speech for McIlroy. What an eejit. Should be held in contempt.

Also wondering… if the jury beyond reasonable doubt believe that Jackson definitely had sex with victim… and lied… but are unsure re consent… where does that leave them?

The applause might well have been a slow handclap. Stop jumping to conclusions - immediately!
His questions about closing mouths, screaming etc were questions which he was saying should have been asked by the police during ABE. In fact he argued that the first time the complainant’s evidence was tested was in the courtroom, and this in itself was unfair to both defendants and the complainant.

1 Like

It said “clapped determinedly”… I think that’s pretty clear. And even if it was a slow clap, should be held in contempt. If heckling is an offence in court, so should applause/cheering be.

Re mouth being open or closed is a silly argument, there would be very very few women who are going to cause violent damage to a man in that situ

1 Like

The STEN will be off the charts.

I think if you check it actually says “clapped indeterminedly”. You owe me an apology. And you can throw him in the lagan for all I care.