Rugby- Rape Culture and Misogyny

Would be saying the same if it was your daughter/sister/wife whose ex had published photos of her for thousands to see? What about say, a young teenager duped into sharing photos of herself?

Your response is idiotic.

1 Like

They probably sent them to one lad and it went from there

I think some were hacked from only fans accounts and the like. I’d have less sympathy for them seeing as they were sorta publishing their stuff anyway.

It’s a right scummy thing to do to share on a photo (or message) someone has sent to you in confidence, particularly if it’s of a sexual nature.

1 Like

Spot on.

TBF if you’re selling content on onlyfans I wouldnt have as much sympathy as if something was shared privately and was moved on.

However our teens and young adults need to be educated on the dangers of social media and sharing images. Its of paramount importance, be it by parents or society as a whole. Once its out there, it doesnt come back, ever.

2 Likes

Perhaps the future of the internet is that everybody will have to upload at least one explicit image of themselves to gain access to it. That way everybody is compromised! And thus everybody is even.

1 Like

You’re a left field thinker Padraig, I like you moxy.

From a purely selfish point of view I am jealous that young wans these days are sending out nude photos of themselves. I got sent a photo of washing up that hadn’t been done the other day

12 Likes

I’ll never forgive Kurt Cobain and his fucking grunge. Long sleeved shirts, padded check shirts. A man would need a stanley knife to get in at a young wan when I was a teenager.

Hopefully those days come back in the next few years.

3 Likes

Yeah I’d say a lot of them were taken from OnlyFans. Judging by some of the comments on twitter the others were images that lads had uploaded of their ex-girlfriends.

The lads that were in discord must be shitting it. Some of the content was of underage girls. You’d imagine Discord have all their IP Addresses if required by the authorities if this gets taken further.

Call the cops

2 Likes

I think this was a site where bad, insecure men would coerce or pressure their girlfriends into sending them nudge pictures privately and then secretly share those photos with their INTERNET friends.

1 Like

Is he twisting somebody else’s melon?

1 Like

Hey sid. How’s it going?

I read some Love Island contestant makes 800k a month from only fans

@Copper_pipe walk me through that.

Proper order too if they are caught

1 Like
  1. Men are horny
  2. women have tits
  3. Profit
4 Likes

What’s “discord”? I read that article and none of it made sense. Christ I’m gone old.

3 Likes

The practice is idiotic

There is a lot of free material. What deviancy are lads paying for cc @Horsebox

Is it beyond a rugby sex tape cc @TheUlteriorMotive