Rugby- Rape Culture and Misogyny

I’d guess this is more to do with certain kids being bullied and school has reacted.

1 Like

What a way to put it tho … Just set out a standard of what’s acceptable. All size girls should be allowed wear what they want as long as it’s not ridiculous or offensive .

Yeah they have made a mess of it.

I would say all size girls were allowed but teenage girls can be vicious.

Are the nuns still running that place?

I’d guess that the principal of that school is of a certain age and a certain gender and more than likely hands out the communion at Mass every Sunday.

Storm in a teacup. The school probably has a uniform policy for PE that is not being followed. Teenagers naturally compete to look better among peers and to get the shift. Schools put them back in there place. I remember girls getting sent home on colours days for showing excessive cleavage. In that instance was great for a young buck but the teachers were right. Do we expect the teachers leave them push the boundary of what is acceptable or to correct them and tell them why its not acceptable. School is in the right here. Either a parent or student is making noise for the attention

1 Like

Same thing happened in goffs recently where a prominent agent complained to management Over the length of the skirts the spotters were wearing and said he couldn’t focus on his bidding because of it.

1 Like

Semi nakad ladies are an occupational hazard where I work. It’s awful

I’m calling TNH on this

I’m with the school on this.

1 Like

Storm in a D cup

6 Likes

It’s a fair indictment against the male staff. Surely the board of management should have some responsibility for this for hiring on so many nonces.

1 Like

Blah blah blah misogyny

Sinn Féin and Rugby, two sides of the one coin.

You’ll never see a woman lining out for Ulster or Leinster…and don’t try telling me Michelle or mary lou couldn’t earn a place

The misogynists are out in force early today

Bloody hell

59 mins?
What’s the upshot?

If hes to be believed it was a choreographed stitch up. Sturgeon and her inner circle plotted the entire affair, got a handful of loyalists to make accusations, pressurised the police into investigating him to the point where they interviewed literally hundreds of previous female colleagues. Sturgeon stc asked the police what evidence they needed to pursue, then contrived that evidence. Some of her inner circle broke ranks and admitted to being part of plans where, if they threw enough mud a jury might convict him of touching a knee etc, which would be as good as rape as it would place him on a sex offender register and finish his career.
There’s probably an inaccuracy or two but that’s the gist.

Fairly extraordinary claims for a lad like him to make