Rugby- Rape Culture and Misogyny

Must have become a habit they couldn’t get out of.

1 Like

“A real man”, in the Jordan Peterson understanding of the phrase, no doubt.

Rugby and misogyny go hand in hand.

Same could be said of forklift drivers

7 Likes

Headshot

1 Like

How dare you besmirch the venerable practice of Stokes Kennedy Crowley. It was those apes over at P Dubs responsible for that. KPMG have only had minor issues in recent years like a wee misunderstanding amongst their Belfast partnership. This did not reflect the views of KPMG or their clients.

Are you a forklift driver?

Are you a rugby player?

4 Likes

Oooooofftt :laughing:

1 Like

Certainly not.

That Q&A video with “Paddy” Jackson was filmed two months after the events of June 28th, 2016. :astonished:

Best wishes and support to the anti-misogyny protesters at Kingspan Stadium this evening. Great, great people.

There is some white smoke as regards the announcement of the IRFU’s decision about keep “Paddy” Jackson and Stuart Olding on or not.

“There are still loose ends to be tied up”, says an IRFU source.

Read into that what you will.

https://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/ulster-rugby/decision-on-the-futures-of-paddy-jackson-and-stuart-olding-imminent-36804485.html

Will either of you both be there?

What does that mean?

Grow up. Enough abuse has been covered up in our country by church and state. Nip it in the bud, as the man says

What are you talking about? The original question was about publicising this vs the school dealing with it.
Now you’re talking about covering up abuse?
You’ve reached a strange conclusion and taken a bizarre view. It’s probably best that you have a rethink.

Cleared of rape but the mob have convicted them of sending bad mannered text messages. Deary me.

7 Likes

OK bud. I’ll review and get back to you.

It’s an interestingly high bar they have set. A hostage to fortune for anybody minded to hack a senior bank or rugby official …,

3 Likes

Well done @Bandage and Bank of Ireland Group plc.

You’ve restored my faith in ethical banking and the concept of banking as a force for social good.

2 Likes