Rugby World Cup 2015

That’s ProperChurch goosed so.

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurch has been passed fit to play against England on Saturday.

Round about 20 minutes after kick off he will be rightly fucked.

Ireland are playing England on Saturday?

Who’s at home?

Dublin

3 Likes

Is it a coincidence that Devin + Nathan = Deviant

Right just going through the squads and stuff.

Ireland - no chance. Might make semis if they get no injuries but they’ve no back up centres. Darren Cave isn’t any use. One injury away from being game over.

England - have a great pack but the out halves will be their achilles heal. Not good enough.

france - will land blows. Ireland will beat them in the group stages but only because they don’t mind facing NZ in the 1/4s. They won’t put it together for a series of games.

SA - out half could be their undoing too.

Oz - a colonial mess. Lads upto all sorts in that squad. Cocaine, strippers anything goes I reckon. If they get their shit together they could win it out all the same. Loads of quality backs and their pack looks decent.

Nz - Very old but if carter holds up they might win it.

Wales - My big tip at 20/1. Excellent pack. Wingers to finish moves. Loads of goal kicking options.

I’ve decided that Australia are going to win this.

3 Likes

Somebody throw up the probable quarter finals and I’ll decide then who’ll win this thing

I reckon it will be between Ireland, New Zealand, Oz, England, Wales, France, South Africa, Argentina and Scotland for the coveted quarter final spots. Incredible to think one of those teams are going to miss out.

11 Likes

Not World Cup related but ace prankster Donners is walking out on Munster.

He’ll get up to some hilarious banter at his going away bash. He’ll probably take a piss in Paulie’s pint when he has his back turned.

I think they’re a pretty good dark horse.

Racist.

A hurling fan mocking the number of decent international rugby teams :grinning:

Agree on Australia winning it out. Seem like a good price actually at 9/1.

1 Like

Are the Saffers allowed travel to this even?

The difference being hurling is good

Everybody is different. Hating sports is plain silly. Particularly when gaa lads are threatened by them.

But does anyone actually enjoy watching the rugby Ireland play? It’s the most unimaginative pile of shite you’ll ever see. The rugby union down in the Southern Hemisphere, which I sometimes watch puts it to shame

I’m sure some people do.

I think it will be one of Oz, England or Wales mate.