Rugby World Cup 2015

England are reassuringly shite my pal. Unfortunately so in this instance.

Christ on a fucking bike.

The English are giving the Oirish a lesson here :clap:

1 Like

No harm that result either. The rugby fraternity were starting to sound like the Clare lads after 2013

It was a pre tournament game with lads watching themselves. Plus England were the home side. I wouldn’t be putting much mass in that result for either side.

1 Like

That’s a fair point, I just sense a deju vu about the whole build up to this world cup.

Which I may add I hope I’m right about :smile:

1 Like

There’s certainly some similarities with how things have unfolded over last two years with the two years up to 2007. Big difference this time is we’re all but guaranteed to get out of the group. In 2007, it was by far the toughest group with France and Argentina (with probably their best ever side) in it.

Calamity for Wales. Rhys Webb stretchered off with as suspected broken ankle and Leigh Halfpenny with a knee injury that could be a cruciate.

Superb.

Halfpenny officially ruled out of the tournament. I don’t think even Gatty can get them through this group.

Biggar is a fine kicker.

The luck of Schmidt.

:grinning:

The Sin Bin starting tomorrow night on TV3 at 10pm. Presented by Joe Molloy and Andrew Maxwell, it’ll run every Thursday night for the next 6 weeks to take a sideways glance at the rugby football world cup. I imagine this will be great laugh and they’ll have serious banter with the audience and guests.

2 Likes

Andrew fucking Maxwell, now there’s a cunt.

He’s that Dublin prick from The Panel right?

1 Like

That’s the cunt. I’d go out of my way to maim him.

I remember on the Panel he used to constantly reference having an inner city Dublin upbringing, I’m sure the cunt was born in England though.

1 Like

Is the keeping up with Rugby affairs in the office after overcoming you pal?

Talk of not wanting to see Wexford play in the AI Final and now being aware of this obscenity of a show on TV3 has me deeply worried.

Think he’s a prod as well

He’s from the northern suburbs. Kilbarrack, rough in spots, not so rough in other spots.