Rugby World Cup 2015

If England win tonight they’re all but in the quarter finals. England picked up a bonus point for scoring four tries against Fiji which both Wales and Australia failed to do. England also picked up a bonus point for losing by less than 7 to Wales.

I expect Australia to win by 10-15 points tonight.

1 Like

All the mire puzzling then why Scotland are bending over for South Africa

This is an abmonination of an event. I can’t think of two teams I hate more than the Scotch and the South Africans.

That was a good try though.

2 Likes

I’m well disposed towards both.

Surely New Zealand?

@ChocolateMice you’re all over this thread mate, how many so far? You seem to be enjoying the tournament so far :clap:

The Scotch could actually do this. Have dominated since going down to 14 men.

I despise them but I hope they win for Japan’s sake.

Scotland have played reasonably well second half but they won’t turn it around. Emperor Akihito and his charges will be goosed if that remains the case. Samoa have checked out of the tournament already and are on the plane home. I wouldn’t discount Scotland causing an upset in the quarter final.

The Pacific Island challenge in this competition has been very weak. The weakest of any World Cup to date, I think.

Samoa have been awful and Tonga were disappointing against Georgia.

Fiji have played pretty decently in all three of their games against England, Wales and Australia but with no reward.

The England \Welsh game was on with the sound down in a venue I was in in last week so I saw bits and pieces of that. I saw five mins of the NZ and Argentina to make sure the Argies are up to taking care of Ireland. That’s about it. I’ll be tuning in for France’s victory over Ireland and I might catch the second half of us v Australia tonight.

Cant imagine the Tommys doing anything spectacular tonight other than keeping it tight. Theyre going to try and push the Aussies around the place

Greater tournament will be served better by an Ireland win next week. France have every chance of taking out New Zealand then in quarter final. Ireland no chance in a quarter final against New Zealand.

Really dont know who I want to win this one. The thought of the Welsh going through sickens my hole

Wonderful singing of the national anthem there.

Terrific to see Prince Henry in appropriate attire belting out the ode to his grandma.

Oops Mikey

Hon the Pommes. Cracking start.

Heroic defence from Mike Brown.

But Australia should certainly have scored there.

1 Like

England should go for the corner here for the laugh.

English scrum well on top