Rugby World Cup 2015

You must love trawling the ol papers and airwaves for some perceived slight of some sort to stir that bile deep down inside you. Wait til you find out about the county final plans around the country for next weekend, you’ll get a good bit of mileage out of that I’ll wager after the crack you had with yesterday’s ones. Oh the japery.

That box / open-handed slap was for Thierry Henry’s shite-hawking.

1 Like

I’ve got to you, mbb. I’m inside your head.

Light a candle that Paulie makes it back safely from this injury.

1 Like

You’re taking yesterday awfully badly. Dont worry, it’ll all be over soon.

Things are that bad in Wales that they’ve called up an injured player to replace an injured player.

I see the scan on his “groin injury” has surprisingly come back clear…

Terry Mancini

Thats great news. Tough on Mad Dog though.

Ireland team to face Argentina has been announced:

Starting XV: Rob Kearney; Tommy Bowe, Keith Earls, Robbie Henshaw, Dave Kearney; Johnny Sexton, Conor Murray; Cian Healy, Rory Best, Mike Ross; Devin Toner, Iain Henderson; Jordi Murphy, Chris Henry, Jamie Heaslip.

Replacements: Richardt Strauss, Jack McGrath, Nathan White, Donnacha Ryan, Rhys Ruddock, Eoin Reddan, Ian Madigan, Luke Fitzgerald.

Was in the car during lunchtime. RTE reporter was telling us that Jonny wore heavy strapping on his thigh. Poor old Jonny’s body parts are getting jumbled up, he could turn this…

1 Like

As a person who struggles with an actual adductor injury, I can confirm that although it is considered a groin injury the adductor runs along the inner thigh.

2 Likes

Are you going to Kilmallock on Sunday?

No, I couldn’t bring myself to watch it.

I plan to go, it is a good clash,

Have ye started preparing for next year? ie. shooting practice

It’s not like we didn’t do any this year…we got plenty in a few challenges :smirk:

As a survivor of an abductor injury, I concur.

I see this fecking thing starts tomorrow.

England only big name not to qualify

3 Likes

Ouch, ouch, ouch! :smile:

1 Like

Great boost for Argentina earlier with the news that Sexton is starting.

Is there a concussion market with any bookie for the cunt ?

I’d be very interested in before the 30th minute at odds against

1 Like