Rugby World Cup 2015

Imagine if Ireland make the semi finals. It will be unreal

4 Likes

Sexton wont start Sunday he banged his head today.

An imaginary semi-final, yes, that’s the best they can hope for.

There’s a lock playing for Argentina (Lavanini) and he looks all dishevelled and mental - like he fell out of a tree. Looks like a prime candidate to target Sexton.

1 Like

Argentina team for Sunday has been announced

Starting XV: 15 Joaquin Tuculet, 14 Santiago Cordero, 13 Matías Moroni, 12 Juan Martín Hernández, 11 Juan Imhoff, 10 Nicolás Sánchez, 9 Martín Landajo, 8 Leonardo Senatore, 7 Juan Martín Fernández Lobbe, 6 Pablo Matera, 5 Tomás Lavanini, 4 Guido Petti, 3 Ramiro Herrera, 2 Agustín Creevy ©, 1 Marcos Ayerza

Replacements: 16 Julián Montoya, 17 Lucas Noguera, 18 Juan Pablo Orlandi, 19 Matías Alemanno, 20 Facundo Isa, 21 Tomás Cubelli, 22 Jerónimo De La Fuente, 23 Lucas González Amorosino

Gushtin Creevy. :+1:t4:

Did Devin trip over him?

Super stuff here from fotf Gavin.

3 Likes

That’s magnificent. Papé held O’Brien off the ball - first time that has happened in a rugby match that I can recall. And then not joining a ruck from behind the hindmost foot? Well Paulie stood no chance.

Fucking hell. I’m beginning to want the argies to win this. The utter drivel and sense of victimhood is quite nauseating.

1 Like

Gavin is a twerp, but imagine a sports editor letting cack like that go to print

2 Likes

There is something seriously wrong with sexton in my opinion. He is suffering from all of those concussions over the past few years.

Today’s decision to not start him is being blamed on a groin issue or something, I am of the opinion that this is not the true reason.

On a related item, why would Leinster take Sexton back from France when they already have Madigan? I think the answer to this is they are taking sexton back from France mainly to protect him from further serious brain injury.

Would be bad PR for the IRFU if Sexton took another serious concussion on the pitch.

2 Likes

Signing in from Twickenham

Alcohol fuelled atmosphere is electric here pals

1 Like

Welsh indiscipline is destroying them.

I expect South Africa to blow Wales out of the water in the second half.

I have stood up close over 20 times letting cunts out for a beer or a piss

Otherwise I am enjoying it although The technical fouls are annoying and standard of kicking laughable

Full size bottles of wine in the concessions :smiley:

Fiona answered her allotted question very well there.

Sooth Efrikaw -2.5 are 1/1.

Looks like free money.

Taffs hanging in there.