Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

I wasnā€™t talking about south africa

1 Like

The two Pro 14 teams this weekend the Kings had 10/23 non white and the Cheetahs 5/23

95% white my eye

Why are you talking about south Africa, itā€™s been established they are racist fans attached to them, do they quotas too?

1 Like

Yes you were. Youā€™re getting destroyed here by your lack of insight and poor grasp of facts. Why the selective outrage and bizarre calls for South Africa to be banned? I donā€™t recall you on agitating about the sickening glorification of IRA criminal murderers by Glasgow Celtic yobs.

Celtic have been hit with a 12th UEFA fine in the space of six years with the total bill up to about Ā£170,000.

Here, Press Association Sport lists the Hoopsā€™ recent run-ins with UEFAā€™s disciplinary body.

December 2011: Celtic are fined Ā£12,700 after fans sing pro-IRA chants during a Europa League clash with Rennes in Glasgow.

March 2012: A Ā£21,000 penalty is issued after supporters set off fireworks and unveil an insulting banner aimed at UEFA during their Europa League fixture with Udinese in Italy.

September 2012: The use of fireworks at Celtic Park during a Champions League qualifier with Cliftonville costs the Scottish title winners another Ā£4,200.

December 2013: The club are fined around Ā£42,000 after the Green Brigade unveils ā€œillicit bannersā€ featuring IRA hunger striker Bobby Sands before a Champions League match with AC Milan.

September 2014: UEFA fines Celtic Ā£15,900 after fans display a Palestinian flag during a Champions League qualifier against KR Reykjavik.

February 2015: The club are fined Ā£7,300 after Celtic fans clash with rival supporters and Croatian police during a Europa League group stage match against Dinamo Zagreb. The fine also punishes Celtic for the supportersā€™ use of fireworks.

March 2015: Flares set off by Celtic fans during a Europa League clash with Inter Milan at the San Siro incur a Ā£3,600 sanction.

February 2016: A Ā£10,000 fine is issued for using fireworks following a Europa League tie with Fenerbahce in Istanbul, although a portion of the fine related to the ā€œimproper conductā€ of the team.

August 2016: Fans again flew Palestinian flags in the Champions League qualifier against Israeli side Hapoel Beā€™er Sheva, prompting UEFA to fine the Scottish champions Ā£8,616 for the use of ā€œillicit bannersā€.

February 2017: More fireworks and crowd disturbances during a Champions League match against Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium are punished with a Ā£16,050 fine.

July 2017: Celtic are fined Ā£20,000 for crowd-related offences during a Champions League home qualifier against Linfield, including blocked stairways and another ā€œillicit bannerā€ featuring a paramilitary-style figure.

October 2017: Celtic are fined Ā£8,900 after 21-year-old supporter John Hatton raced on to the Parkhead pitch and aimed a kick at Paris St Germain striker Kylian Mbappe in the Champions League match in September.

1 Like

I was talking about namibia, the other African team

1 Like

Odd. This is your 34th post on this thread and the first one that youā€™ve mentioned the word ā€˜Namibiaā€™ in. Classic Billy Bullshit backtracking routine after a series of clampings.

Thats unbelievably racist out of you. Whitewashing the advances in the game in Kenya, ignoring Morroco and Ugandan victories in the African cup. Its like you have a filter that only allows you to see white.

Next thing you will tell us none of your wives are black

The other African team I was talking aboit

Which other African team qualified

I abhor and condemn racism
Any racist fans should be banned for life.

Should a team be banned because of a racist fan?

https://www.sportsnewsireland.com/uncategorized/shamrock-rovers-fan-facing-jail-over-racism-charge-128323/

Qualified for what? The rugby championship?

This is the rugby world cup thread

Why were you talking about yesterdays game so? That was the rugby championship?

Because Iā€™m calling for south Africa to be kicked out

Heā€™s all over the place. South Africa are the only African team in the Rugby Championship. Why did he come onto the Rugby World Cup 2019 Official Thread to take about events in Wellington yesterday morning, when thereā€™s a dedicated Rugby Championship Thread? Bizarre.

1 Like

Its an elite competition if they were good enough they would qualify. The rugby world delights in the talent of the Kenyan and Fijian rugby teams and there is no white faces there

Should a team be ejected from a competition because of a racist fan???

https://www.sportsnewsireland.com/uncategorized/shamrock-rovers-fan-facing-jail-over-racism-charge-128323/

Yes,

Link up your request for Rovers to be banned there so mate. Id hate to think you were being inconsistent

TSG has them fairly dancing here. Itā€™s a great point he makes, it would be dreadful if symbols of the apartheid era were to be on display in Japan next year and a message should be sent out that the flying of that flag is not welcome. Some further major racism issues in South African rugby in recent months that need addressing. The world cup has been marred for me already with the disqualification of a number of teams for playing ringers bit racism is obviously a much more serious issue.

2 Likes