Rural Ireland more grounded than urbanites

You were treated like a foreigner because you’re a snotty cunt.

1 Like

I’m a country lad but have zero preference for either. There’s a small minority of cunts around the place but most people are the finest regardless of where they are from.

5 Likes

I have a number of candidates under my roof who would be well served handling square bales for you

1 Like

Brilliant. Posting this while you’re on another thread telling us you cant sleep cos you’re too wound up and overthink everything! Never change @maroonandwhite.

1 Like

I could need a few volunteers in a few weeks ! I’ll pay cash :joy:

1 Like

That’s not the contradiction you imagine. But thanks for helping prove my thesis that most dubliners are complete arseholes who can’t shut up. Don’t ever change. Like you could anyway.

You’ll never sleep with that rage coursing through your veins and your temple bulging.

A fair point but isn’t it all about about self happiness. A case of ignorance is bliss.

2 Likes

Na

1 Like

Rural lads with islands and sanitation you’d not see in Ancient Rome

https://www.thejournal.ie/man-arrested-septic-tank-contents-dumped-tipperary-5393276-Mar2021/?amp=1

Hope they fine the horrible creature properly, EPA need to get involved here with that clown

A good drain nearby is a much safer job

Mr Moonlight should have read the warning signs and got out of Tipp in time.

1 Like

Dangerous business to a townie cunt

Shove it up yer flutes

2 Likes

We need ROD and co to pick up the baton on this.

2 Likes

Best move ever getting out of living in a housing estate.

I don’t care what extra costs their is for the taxpayer either. Buying a 2nd hand house is doing no harm at all.

.21 of a hectare or .5192 of an acre means more.

No drug dealing on your door step, or anti-social behaviour - you can’t put a price on that.

5 Likes

My dream,and good luck to you

1 Like

I lived in Cloughduv for a few years,bliss but my bloody ex demanded in near town ,worst move I made

1 Like

Thanks mate, you can’t factor in who moves in beside you in an estate and after the bad luck we had I said never again.

3 Likes