Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Well There’s also a few war mongers/ sociopaths on here who cream themselves when they see footage of burnt out tanks and mutilated bodies but that’s ok because it’s only the baddies getting blown up!

Can you highlight a couple of these raving posts?

Ouch. Tracksuit may have to consider recalibrating his virtue meter

I’ve never clicked on any of those videos, I’m a sensitive soul.

I was alerted to it by the National (racist) party propaganda,
You’ve always been an ape in fairness, I wasn’t referring to you :man_shrugging:

Can you point me to these raving posts? I’d love a read. They’d make a change from the endless posts with people making stuff up.

Thanks for that. Yourself and glas should get together sometime- you’d have a delicious little bitch fest to yourselves

Lads ( the Simple ones ) need to realise that Russias bordering countries bar perhaps China are zero threat to them.

Putin has marched his own countrymen to their deaths, when this starting happening he then condemned innocent Ukrainians to death.

The mass movement of refugees is the fault of Putin & no one else.

Anyone who supports or even forwards on Nationalist Party videos or social media posts is as bad as simple Russians supporting Putins current expedition into Ukraine.
Nothing more or less.

( good move on the hour delay between posts @Rocko & admins :+1: )

6 Likes

Not a single person on here has advocated the invasion, the deaths that transpired or supports Putin. You are your chums continue to make stuff up and exaggerate.

Can I ask you what the purpose of this continuous exaggerating is? Is it for likes or your own comfort?

You don’t have to agree with @Glenshane when he claims the causes of the war are more nuanced than Putin being a maniac. But you also dont have to attribute a whole pile of lies to him because you don’t like what you read.

Yourself , @glasagusban and @backinatracksuit are particularly bad for getting prissy when you read something you don’t agree with.

The latter two like to add words like ‘screaming’ and ‘raving’ to try and discredit the person they are responding to.

Real vile, nasty stuff. I’d go as far to say it’s a form of bullying. But it seems to be tolerated and encouraged around here, so be it.

2 Likes

I’ve hardly posted in this thread, you must be very soft if you consider one post highlighting the casual racism of the incident at Dublin airport as bullying :neutral_face:

1 Like

So what’s the real story behind that video above? Are they genuine?

An hour delay is overkill. Kills debate.

As usual with these sorts of threads it’s specific posters causing the problem.

The thread would be improved immeasurably if pro-Russian troll posters who are only here to spam the thread with US right wing culture war bullshit like @glenshane and @Thomas_Brady and his burner account @Dooley were just banned from it.

Kills debate…

Can we ban posters we don’t agree with
:smile:

The irony.

You don’t want ‘debate’ you want a little tug from your chums. You clearly want to be some sort of voice of authority on the thread and that’s it.

Glas wants posters shipped to other countries.
Tracksuit just wants to label people raving racists
Harry continues to attribute lies to people
And you want posters banned

A very clear trend emerging here from the lads preaching about good, freedom, free speech yada, yada, yada

The hateful left.

1 Like

Do you understand these “ nuances “?

I’d love to hear about the nuanced points that have caused Putin to send his military forces into Ukraine whilst there being zero threat to Russian civilians.

Russians are cunts

The lad who boldly stated that Ireland is the tenth richest country in the EEC is going to educate us on nuances :smiley:

It does kill debate but unfortunately sometimes those with least insightful to say shout loudest and most often. I’ve no interest in reading the latest tweets from conspiracy theorists on here. Your stubborn streak means you’ll enjoy debating with these nuts all day log but that’s boring for everyone else to have to wade through.

There are a couple of certified lunatics on here and at least one uber attention seeker. But when that becomes the majority of posts then it becomes a topic that nobody else can really contribute to.

Everyone has the right to free speech. They also have the right to setup their own servers to practise said right.

25 Likes

Maybe I’ve been too harsh on you. Perhaps you’re not making stuff up, you could just have very poor comprehension skills.

Well said @Rocko. You’re a reasonable enough fella. Would you lower it to 35mins if we promised to be good? An hour is a lot…

Would you believe it’s actually set at 45 minutes? The text is just reading the wrong value. I’m half tempted to move it to 30 minutes though.

1 Like

Be interesting to hear this posters latest musing considering where we are today.