Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

https://twitter.com/InnaSovsun/status/1508390743228006400

Longford?

This aint nice but hardly unexpected. If (big if) it does, I wonder which way will it move the needle back in Russia.

As long as you remember to cancel.
That’s the point.

That’s some sick shit if true. Some poor 18/19 year old shipped off to die and your man laughing at his mother.

3 Likes

The Ukranians are also using facial recognition software linked to social media accounts to identify dead Russians and informing the families.

As a former FCA member you will appreciate war is not for the weak willed.

There was a video of a commander boasting that he was castrating captured soldiers.

War is hell.

I’ll confess that I’m no expert, I haven’t followed as closely as others obviously,
But why are the usual suspects (Ewan etc) now highlighting Ukrainian badness? What is the thinking behind that?

3 Likes

Edgelords being edgy. Seriously edgy.

Its a great illustration of how quickly people get desensitised to violence pain and suffering though and are happy ro inflict it on others.

4 Likes

Grim stuff.

Sure everyone knows what putin is at. Why shouldn’t we know what the Ukrainians are up to?

Oh no, that would be terrible, how terrible.

Go right ahead there.

Patrick Lancaster is not a journalist, he’s a propagandist for Russia. These vultures unfortunately exist, they are bought and paid for, Russia’s Lord Haw Haws. Graham Philips is another one. Literally everything they broadcast is propaganda.

Eva Bartlett and Vanessa Beeley fulfilled similar roles for Assad in Syria and now act as propagandists for Putin as well.

It’s unrealistic to expect the Ukrainian army to suddenly stop butchering and torturing Ukrainians just because they’ve been invaded by russia

Being edgy…

Call that bluff

Red, red wine.