Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

I’ll confess that I’m no expert, I haven’t followed as closely as others obviously,
But why are the usual suspects (Ewan etc) now highlighting Ukrainian badness? What is the thinking behind that?

3 Likes

Edgelords being edgy. Seriously edgy.

Its a great illustration of how quickly people get desensitised to violence pain and suffering though and are happy ro inflict it on others.

4 Likes

Grim stuff.

Sure everyone knows what putin is at. Why shouldn’t we know what the Ukrainians are up to?

Oh no, that would be terrible, how terrible.

Go right ahead there.

Patrick Lancaster is not a journalist, he’s a propagandist for Russia. These vultures unfortunately exist, they are bought and paid for, Russia’s Lord Haw Haws. Graham Philips is another one. Literally everything they broadcast is propaganda.

Eva Bartlett and Vanessa Beeley fulfilled similar roles for Assad in Syria and now act as propagandists for Putin as well.

It’s unrealistic to expect the Ukrainian army to suddenly stop butchering and torturing Ukrainians just because they’ve been invaded by russia

Being edgy…

Call that bluff

Red, red wine.

More meat for the meatgrinder

We’d a Ukrainian kid at soccer training last night. Fuck me, but he was some baller. He ran rings around our chaps. Nice chap, spoke what he could speak. All our boys were great with him too, they didnt know him or if he was any good, but they all wanted to be on his team. We’ve a couple of younger ones coming into our GAA nursery activities too. Hopefully it helps them all a bit to have some outlet for them here.

39 Likes

Fair play. A bit of normality for the kids at least. They’ll adopt to their surroundings quite quickly I’m sure

2 Likes

What sort of peace talks could abramovich be involved in if putin just tried to poison him? Putin surely isn’t going to settle for any sort of agreement bar a full surrender ?

I trust he’ll be dead by the morning?

“Increase trust” and they just after invading a month ago. Gas bastards.

It seems clear now they are going to try and take the south coast or as much of it as they can and abandon the rest of it

Putin will settle for crimea, donbas and that other self declared republic, which is enoughto gsave face while not being much of a loss to Ukraine. All parties will agree ukraines neutrality, nato being off the table will be formalised, Ukraine will keep her guns and america will hopefully fuck off with their meddling,. Russia will make a fortune selling fuel at inflated prices, and agree to financially backing ukraine, which they had been doing anyway.

And how to enforce this agreement if reached?

Did they run out of missiles or wha?