Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 2) - Neocons Strike Back

I asked the question that you refuse to answer.

I know you have your mental health issues but there’s a downright dishonest, spiteful nastiness to you that can’t be defended under any circumstance. Maybe if you try being decent, you might get some respect in return but your sole modus operandi is to make false slurs and labels on people on here, you just can’t stick to the discussion without diving into the sewer.

Why is that?

I only asked you a question. Should the Soviet Union have sued for peace when the Nazis were at the gates of Moscow. There are two possible answers, Yes or No.

If you’re to be consistent with your view that Ukraine should sue for peace now, any peace, you’d then have to answer “Yes, the Soviets should have sued for peace with the Nazis when the Nazis were at the gates of Moscow and Stalingrad.”

You’re afraid to do that because that would be a statement that Soviets’ decision to fight and drive out the Nazis was the wrong one. Nobody other than hardcore neo-Nazis believe that. But it is the logical position according to what you and Clare Daly and Mick Wallace say. That the Soviets were wrong to fight rather than surrender.

You’re afraid to say the Soviets were correct to fight because that would make you a hypocrite. You know this yourself.

You know all this yourself. This is why you refuse to answer.

You get yourself into these pickles because you choose to believe idiotic things.

1 Like

You’re the one ignoring the question. Debate doesn’t work like that, you can’t pick and choose the questions you want to answer. Show some decorum and respect and answer the question first.

Do you back a ceasefire and negotiated settlement? Yes or no?

It’s deflection 101 and all you have in return is to make baseless, unsubstantiated slurs at others.

Mick Wallace and Clare Daly are both left wing politicians, so is Jeremy Corbyn, all have been consistent in speaking out against wars from the day dot. You’re aligned firmly in opposition of the left and firmly in the camp of a western regime that has destabilised, started wars and invaded countries all across the world so they can enforce their own geopolitics and influence of natural resources and policy.

Unlike you, I am anything but a hypocrite and unlike you I don’t go around with the nauseating moral superiority complex when the reality is you’re a very nefarious actor.

There’s a ww2 thread…you should ask there

Another lad here who refuses to comment on whether the Soviets were correct to fight back against the Nazis.

It’s a very strange hill to die on.

What about the French resistance. Were they correct to fight back?

It’s a very disingenuous, irrelevant and silly question. You should take it to the ww2 thread

3 Likes

It’s fairly relevant really.

You should ask Sid whether the IRA were right though. It might make his head explode.

In what way is it disingenuous, irrelevant and silly? Because you say so?

I didn’t think you made any point above, it just seemed to be incoherent nonsense and childish name-calling. What was your point?

You can explain the relevance if you want…

1 Like

:rollseyes:

You are part of the 8% warmongers who want more working class males to die needlessly.

Bit classist and sexist from you mate, it’s a whole of country effort from the Ukrainians.

A coward… He screams for continued war and the armament of Ukraine but he won’t go and fight for them himself… That’s somone else’s job.

Just like it will be someone else’s job to fight and die if Ireland signs up to an EU army that he desperately wants

3 Likes

You’re the classist one. You are happy for young working class males to die. Invariably that are the demographic that will be on the front line or conscripted.

But you keep preaching and demanding working class males die in Eastern Europe from your cushy civil service gig in Dublin.

They will be working class males who die. That gives him glee.

Tell that to the roma, magyar and russian Ukrainians

You’re happy for Russia to murder, rape and kill men women and children then? A strange position to take.