Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 2) - Neocons Strike Back

They’ll be right more often than they’re wrong at any rate

Who knows its a false flag fake news and hes marching into poland in the morning. Like bin laden i wont believe it until i see a body

I find it very funny how some people simultaneously overestimate and underestimate the US’s capability to do things in the rest of the world.

Bin Laden was killed by US special forces in Pakistan in May 2011, end of. There’s absolutely no way you’d get away with lying about something like that.

1 Like

Come here only they can pull it off and the testimony of the team who excuted it sounds believable hard to argue. Im wary of this news from russia. If true great, but i wouldnt believe the cunts if they said the sky was blue

I haven’t seen Bin Laden’s body, have you?

I haven’t seen Shergar’s body. He’s rumoured to have made a brief appearance at Cahirmee Horse Fair this year.

JFK Junior didn’t make an appearance at Dealey Plaza a couple of years back but they’re confident he’ll be there this year.

Lukashenko is over in Belarus now with a load of Wagner lads who are armed to the teeth and shitting themselves.

Smart move now is for bidensky ro recruit the wagner lads

The Wagner HQ in St Petersburg supposedly. Looks like the Chef had his last meal

He probably delayed it so that he could make the statement in a nice and detached, cool fashion; imagine he was like a cunt at the time.

If you coup, you have to follow through.

Newsnight now

There’s only one man can save the season for Wagner now and its Davy Fitz

2 Likes

I’m hoping when England head back to Baden Baden for the Euros next year the WAGs will be rebranded WAGner.

1 Like

A sweeper won’t save Wagner, they need to go balls out.

1 Like

Putin GIF by euronews

When did you see his body?

What’s that about?

1 Like
1 Like

And a few fellas on here will believe it