Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 2) - Neocons Strike Back

Donā€™t they have a target? A nuke that hits St Petersburg will surely affect Finland more than Ireland?

If nato and russia start exchanging nukes it wont make a blind bit of difference. We can watch our kids starve to death within five years

Simon Pegg Zombies GIF by PeacockTV

1 Like

Doesnā€™t surprise me youā€™d keep all the food for yourself and let your children starve.

Then theyā€™d be complaining the Government spent 100m on bomb shelters that were NEVER USED!

I think heā€™s on the record as saying heā€™d have them packed off to war as itā€™d be good for them.

Derryā€™s loss would be the Donetsk Peopleā€™s Republicā€™s gain.

Thereā€™s a phrase in Russia ā€œyou canā€™t eat mushrooms and fall out of a window at the same timeā€. Itā€™s not like walking and chewing gum.

Sounds like positive news.

https://www.rte.ie/news/ukraine/2023/0903/1403158-ukraine/

Progress has quickened a bit recently. Hopefully the weather holds up for another couple of months.

Ffs lads. Would you not grow up?

I thought the Russians were meant to be bate back to Moscow 3 months ago during the much lauded ā€œsping offensiveā€

The lauds are lauding the fictional capture of a flattened village which had a population of about 500 before the war. And this has cost tens of thousands of lives.
Hopefully the weather holds up?

What language would ye like yer grandchildren to speak?

1 Like

Are you still buying the line that he wants to take over the world? Surely Itā€™s obvious that he doesnā€™t even intend to take over Ukraine

Why did he attack the capital Kiev so at the start of the war?

Trying to force negotiations regarding nato, neutrality, autonomy for Eastern Ukraine etc.

IMG_4878

2 Likes