Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 2) - Neocons Strike Back

10% would fill the whole of Clare and I’m living west of the Shannon.

They’ll take Shannon Airport first and move in the motorway.

I’ve a plan for them at Coonagh roundabout.

Stop being childish. If you dont already know peace talks were held in Turkey. The then Israeli prime minister reported that an agreement was reached, russia began to withdraw from western Ukraine as agreed. The kiev newspapers reported that the US and UK immediately threatened to withdraw security guarantees if zelensky signed.
This is all a matter of record.
There were also two peace agreements reached before the invasion but neither Ukraine nor the west would implement them…the then dutch and German prime ministers recently admitted that they were a ruse to buy time to enable preparation for taking crimea back by force.

Or we could go with your nuanced, insightful and informed 'goodies vs big bad monsters ’ thesis

1 Like

Fuck. Here comes @Bandage
I dread to think how tediously woke it’ll be

Peace talks with a demented raving lunatic like Putin?? You’re an awful ape altogether.

Sorry pal, I was posting on this thread by accident.

5 Likes

There. I’m actually sort of disappointed now.

1 Like

Is it this sort of informed profundity that enables you to pick a winner once in every fifty attempts?

Russia introduced a concept that anyone of Russian heritage should be treated as a citizen. They can use this as an excuse to start a war with any of their neighbours.

The idea that Russia will be happy with a Ukraine in the EU is laughable. They torpedoed a pro Russia president trying to get a trade deal with Europe a decade ago.

1 Like

Chuckle

Sure what do you expect when you are dealing with a raving lunatic with Putin ?

What’s your solution btw, since
A military victory looks to be off the table?

I tbink Putin is the man to find a solution in the middle east after he sorts out Zelensky and his Nato masters

Putin is dead.
But I don’t know who’s pulling the strings now.

The yanks ran out of Ukraine by lads driving glorified tractors, just like Afghanistan and Vietnam

Speaking Russian and wanting to be Russian are very different things.

1 Like

So do they want to be russian or Ukrainian or independent. Could you offer some insight?

I speak English, therefore I am English. Nicky English.

Zelensky is one of the lads @glenshane thinks wants to be russian.

My sources in kiev tell me this was zelenskys revenge for the recent article in time magazine

Overtaken by other international conflict in the news but the battle for Adiivka is a repeat of the battle for Bakhmut. Russia has been throwing bodies at it for a month now without making much or any progress, they may take it eventually, but they’ve already lost thousands of soldiers.