Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 2) - Neocons Strike Back

Georgian government are under the tumb of Russia since they invaded the North of it.
They are introducing a bill against foreign agents, like charities, basically to stifle any dissent. Similar to what Hungary did a while back.

Protests are against this.

There are mass arrests of protestors.

The free thinkers have been told their opinion is that Georgia is being stirred up by the CIA

Wouldnā€™t it be more in the news so?

Georgia belongs to Russia. Nothing to see here but a few US paid shills stirring up trouble.

Marjorie Taylor Green would have both Georgias handed over to Putin tonight if she could anyway.

2 Likes

I believe they call them NGOs nowadays?

2 Likes

Only those who believe they arenā€™t Governmental organisations.

Shur where wpuld the cia be without charity?

Š” Š“Š½Ń‘Š¼ Š’ŠµŠ»ŠøŠŗŠ¾Š¹ ŠŸŠ¾Š±ŠµŠ“ы

russian-3425530434

Try to be a little more respectful. 20,000,000 soviet men, women and children gave their lives for our freedom.

The CIA has a venture capital arm that invests in various relevant start ups. Itā€™s called InQTel. The Q is borrowed from the James Bond movies.

1 Like

Because Stalin collaborated with the Nazis in carving up Poland and the Baltic countries between them, and was then played for a fool by the fool Hitler.

Had you been around at that time youā€™d have been fanatically supporting a capitulation to Hitler.

The Russians nearly have Karkhiv again

@glenshane will be thrilled, heā€™ll have the flags out.

1 Like

They are on the back foot and rushing what limited back up they have to the area.

Great news

My sources in moscow tell me that putin has tasked surovikin with taking the city, an ominous development.
Meanwhile, my sources in kiev inform me that zelensky has removed zaluzhny from duty- This occurs a few days after the Ukrainians allegedly discovered an ā€˜in houseā€™ russian plot to assassinate the president. My sources are fairly sure that the russians had nothing to do with it, and that either the nazis and/or zaluzhny were responsible.

@glenshane will be as objective, insightful and well-informed as everā€¦regardless of how upsetting you find it.

Ok calm down mate.

1 Like