Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 2) - Neocons Strike Back

Ukraine seem to have the Russians rightly rattled in Kursk

Why have they gone in there and why isnā€™t Putin halting them?

1 Like

The only theory I have on this is it was planned when the Donald was riding high in the polls and Biden was a beaten docket. Presuming that President Trump would negotiate with Putin the Ukrainians have charged in, grabbed some land with a view towards negotiations and saying ok give us back Crimea and you can have Kursk.

3 Likes

Youā€™d imagine theyā€™re pretty desperate - to take the best of their soldiers and equipment from Kiev region to take this region is a possible negotiation tactic or theyā€™re hoping Putin takes some of his forces from the front line so Ukraine can get some reliefā€¦ Theyā€™re being battered. With winter coming Ukraine are desperately hoping to hold it together and get a breather until spring.

Putin might be happy to see them go deeper into the region and then look to cut them offā€¦ Itā€™s a ballsy move from the west.

1 Like

Pr, maybe take over the nuclear power plant, what @Kyle said.
Donā€™t Putin wonā€™t change his plans on account of an irritant. Besides, a few thousand of Ukraines best soldiers are off driving around, shooting at a handful of citizens. It only weakens Ukrainian defences elsewhere

1 Like

The Ukrainians are letting civilians flee to buffer zones in Kursk so they donā€™t get harmed. Canā€™t imagine the other side were so generous in Kharkiv or the likes

Militarily this is like Leeā€™s invasion of the north in the US civil war. Makes sense and will gather momentum to take the fight to the coloniser but ultimately one big defeat like the one in Pennsylvania will render them beaten.

1 Like

A few lads on here will be bitterly disappointed about this news.

Trumps continued implosion is a huge boost to the Ukrainians.

2 Likes

The podcast boys are reeling

5 Likes

Trump losing is bad news for Ukraine

It also fucks up Russian supply lines etc to have a load of civilians coming against them. Plus great opportunities for infiltration

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1825105480596807994

Some great acting.
I wonder is Zelensky writing and directing these himself?

2 Likes

FAO of @glenshane @Kyle @gaillimhmick - this looks like a great opportunity for yis.

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/1825553875757158704

4 Likes

Iā€™d head over, but I want a free house and the freedom to to set my own day and absorb their culture (Iā€™m not working) Iā€™ll need a stipend. And a dodgy box.

Krasnoyarsk is a lovely spot. Irish rugby fans used planes, trains, automobiles and rowing boats to reach it in 2002 for the crunch 2003 Rugby World Cup qualifier.

If I was a Putinbot Iā€™d be jumping out of a fifth floor window at this sort of offer.

3 Likes

If I meet the boss when Iā€™m over, Iā€™ll tell him. Hopefully he likes Mary Black and Corrs CDs

@kyle will be able to escape his teenage terrorists and save face, win win.

2 Likes

I presume Jim will be taking up this generous offer. Itā€™s The Right Time for him to Runaway and escape one world government.

JC has had all he can stand