Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 2) - Neocons Strike Back

There was a comma missing I fixed it now.

I never knew that part of Putin’s reasoning for invading was to stop these forced sell offs.

The real reason Hitler invaded Poland was because he was opposed to Polish agricultural reform, sure I mean everybody knows that, the dogs on the street could tell you that.

It’s very basic stuff. I’m glad you’re learning… Tho I’m concerned that you thought autocratic Russia and its oligarchs would be happy to have multinationals right on their door step extracting profit from a region that is strongly ethnically Russian. But again, you lads only understand the ‘good guys’ and ‘bad guys’ terminology so it shouldn’t come as a surprise to me.

Sure it’s unbelievable altogether.

Great input today as usual. Lots of nothing from you but small interjections in an attempt to make you feel big… Youre a beaten docket. Este has run you.

1 Like

Ukrainian

I wonder would there any point in resurrecting the deal
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2010/apr/21/ukraine-black-sea-fleet-russia

Youre now disputing ethnicity? Or are you confusing nationality with ethnicity? Or a you just throwing random words out for the sake of it?

You saw it last night ethnic russians don’t exist in the Ukraine and the west will lead the east to freedom and prosperity.

Chilling

Lads who’ve spent the last eight months trawling the deepest and darkest recesses of their brains to find any oul’ excuse for genocide they can think of, labelling anybody else “chilling”.

You couldn’t make it up.

We are in the presence of truly special minds.

There’s only good guys and bad guys.

This is a conflict of goodies versus baddies.

The edgy lads choose to support the baddies.

They think making excuses for genocide bestows a sort of transgressive cool on them. Then one of them decided to laugh at the Creeslough victims.

So cool. So edgy.

Evidence of this please.

Evidence of this please

Evidence of this please

Chocolate Tommy came from Tampa, F.L.A.
Spends all his days here hating on the USA
Laughed at Creeslough on his way
The country he loves, R.U.S.S.I.A.

He says “hey babe, take a walk on the genocide”
Hey honey, take a walk on the genocide

No evidence, just silly posts that probably read funny from his one eye.

Game, set and match Chocolate Tom.

“Flat earthers DESTROY proponents of discredited round earth theory”, say flat earthers.

Embarrassed Breaking Bad GIF

“I’m embarrassed for you”, says flat earther.

He must be on incredibly strong medication so we should cut him some slack. He’s probably on medication for his eye also.

3 Likes

Flat earther and Creeslough laugher who gets his opinions from crazed, bitter drug addict Jordan Peterson accuses boring normie of being drug addled because boring normie has reality based opinions he can’t handle.