Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 2) - Neocons Strike Back

ā€œBeing abusedā€

But it said the introduction of charges for heavier items is necessary ā€œdue to peak seasonal volumes and to preserve the service quality, to ensure delivery of items to Ukraineā€

1 Like

This is just like the Nigerians abandoning the buggies in town when they were getting onto the bus because theyā€™d just get a new one off social welfare in around the 2000s.

3 Likes

I saw a robust discussion online there earlier where one fella knows a ukrainian family getting ā‚¬10,000 per month with all the benefits and Irish people getting fuck all.

Its funny, Iā€™d be getting onto my 8 year old chap for being gullible and believing any aul shite lads in school would say, and then you see adults going around saying shit like that.

5 Likes

TNH

Read the first 200 odd posts of the further things that are wrong thread. You even posted there yourself.

They were posting back humongous boxes of stuff they bought ā€œfreeā€ in Dunnes. It couldnā€™t go on.

A screenshot. Shur you could have typed that up yourself

Hardly crime of the century stuff, is it?

You claimed it was being abused. An Post never mentioned anything like that in the article you posted, but that heavier items had to be charged because of Christmas. Which makes sense.

4 Likes

Glenshane and Esteban will be repeating that as gospel down the pub by the weekend.

Ah sure i couldnt dox myself, had to remove my name.

1 Like

Read the things that are wrong thread and then start reading between the lines of the RTƉ An Post article.

Fair enough. Iā€™ll allow it so

1 Like

Exactly. Thatā€™s my point. It wasnā€™t a crime. It was free.

An Post says that it has handled more than 43,000 mail items since the start of the free postage offer to Ukraine. The company says that that figure will exceed 50,000 in the coming weeks

Chilling stuff. About 1 item per refugee.

5 Likes

It was being abused, chief. The situation was being taken advantage of. How things work in weak modern governements is that you wait for an opportunity to kill something that is being taken advantage of when the time is right. Itā€™s not rocket surgery.

Post is about weight.

Those bastards.

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m sure they were sending the free 50 inch TVs they were getting from the State back to Ukraine

They were flat out posting the buggies that they had delivered to them after they let the other buggy at the bus stop,