Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 2) - Neocons Strike Back

Cuntsky’s the lot of them. Anyway lava ukraineo or something :st_vincent_grenadines:

BlackRock will build them back better.

1 Like

This is well worth a listen, once he gets past the minsk agreement he moves on to negotiations and the possible role played by promised tanks.
It’s a podcast though, so dont let @Bandage catch you listening to it.

https://listen.stitcher.com/yvap/?af_dp=stitcher://episode/211318183&af_web_dp=https://www.stitcher.com/episode/211318183&deep_link_value=stitcher://episode/211318183

Bit of a race against time for the west to get the arms in to Ukraine now. If Ukraine gets enough of the right weapons they will win.

Will they aye?

Fantastic insight there.

3 Likes

Aw fuck, I sense this conspiracy theorist fruitcake is going to start tagging me in loads of stuff like he did with poor tackie. :anguished::anguished::anguished:

Just to set some parameters, I prefer you tube analyses more than podcasts and I really like the format where lads ask themselves questions and then answer them. Some appropriate music and captions being emblazoned across the clips would be preferable too.

1 Like

What about the ones where they point at words as they appear on the screen?

Thanks, and good luck with that :+1:

This is an excellent podcast series, though I haven’t listened to one since September because I’ve pretty much had a self-imposed news and current affairs blackout since then.

I’d also recommend this one though the host also seems to have possibly suffered a retinal detachment around the time eye did.

:rofl:

@Bandage thinks I’m going to start tagging him.
In his effing dreams.

What do you reckon yourself?

What denotes a win exactly?

1 Like

Russia driven back out of east Ukraine and basically unable to make any progress with the invasion.

Half the population dead and most of the eastern cities flattened.

1 Like

When Zelensky raises the Ukrainian flag over Vladivostok

1 Like

Crimea would do, nicely…

Embarrassing for the pentagon and @Julio_Geordio

hate when people do that

just to irk I guess, any views @padjo

3 Likes