Ruth Dudley Edwards

Nope, I just prefer to make my own mind up on things rather than the agenda laden crap put forward by hacks.

If you want to write a load of far right Republican nut job propaganda, Breitbart is the place for you

It always has been

An uneducated mind can’t make itself up because it has no critical ability by dint of being uneducated

1 Like

MSNBC is now more biased than Fox, the fact you can’t see this just reinforces my point. Fox occasionally have opinion pieces criticizing Trump (Chris Wallace for example) and frequently have liberals on to argue their opinion. During prime time on MSNBC and increasingly on CNN no dissenting opinion is allowed, no favorable story on Trump is ever reported on, and unfavorable stories towards Democrats are ignored. Over the past two years there hasn’t been a single reference on either channel to how well the US economy is doing, how well small business is doing, etc. The things that actually matter to most normal people.

I think an uneducated man beats a gullible fool every day of the week.

1 Like

Your posts are that of a far right lunatic and exclusively written through far right lunatic framing

They are not worthy of a reply

You’re both though

So beat yourself up

Are you a failed hack?

I’m a Democrat, the fact you think I’m a Republican exposes how utterly deluded you are. Nutcases like Rachel Maddow and her followers are the primary risk for Trump being reelected in 2020, but are too delusional to see it.

You’re not capable of a reasoned reply as you’ve been exposed (countless times by me) as a fruitcake.

No

I’ve never worked at a newspaper

Doesn’t really address the question.

Nobody believes you’re a Democrat mate

Pull the other one

Your posting history on this forum is that of an insane far right zealot

It does

I have a journalism degree but I haven’t worked professionally in media and don’t particularly have a wish to either

Thought so.

Think yourself lucky, it’s an insidious industry.

Parts of it are insidious and parts of it are vital

It’s very TFK though to not be able to tell the difference

You don’t speak on behalf of anyone mate, that’s just more delusion.

Most US Democrats are quite conservative, why do you think Joe Biden is so far ahead in the polls?

The parts you think vital are the most insidious. Radicals on the left and right are the biggest danger to democracy, should enough people be influenced by them.

I don’t speak on behalf of nutcases, true

I also don’t have to claim to support a particular candidate to try and portray myself as non-racist, as you’re doing

And then continue to out yourself as a racist even while doing that

That is hilarious, by the way

You’re some eejit

People like you are the real danger to democracy, as you’ve proved for many years now with your insane anti-democratic ramblings