Ryan Tubridy

It’s a really lovely bag.

4 Likes

It’s the equivalent of ending up on 98FM or something.

It’s like a lad leaving Shamrock Rovers to play for a proper professional team in the EPL.

Best of luck to him.

1 Like

Looks like he is taking over the Eddy Temple Morris slot on mid morning radio.

1 Like

A very expensive bag when first bought.

Not exactly brand new though - i had a close look and i got the feeling it had served him well for some time.

2 Likes

While not knowing the age of said cabin crew member I cannot get over the hold he has on women of a certain age. My sister in law, a happily married woman who has grown up children, has said on numerous occasions that he is her ideal man…

It seems that on one level he’s landed on his feet there, that’s a stellar lineup of presenters he’s joining,
Despite his protestations to the contrary which will no doubt come up I feel that he’d rather have stayed at home, but good luck to him I say :+1:

The lovely Jayne Middlemiss on after him.

Boobies?

You can get Virgin Radio through the Times Radio app. If you’re desperate.

Tis grand, its gonna be broadcast here on Dublin Q102

I would have put mid to late 40’s on this Air Hostess so I’m guessing in the same age category as your sister in law.

1 Like

I understand the show being broadcast in Ireland was a prerequisite for Tubridy signing the deal. He wanted to ensure he would be able to get his important message across to the nation’s children about reading books. It’s been a worrying six months where there has been no advocate for childhood reading on our screens & across our airwaves.

10 Likes

He’ll enjoy taking cuts off RTÉ from beyont the water. They’ll employ someone in Montrose to listen to it each day.

1 Like

You’d hope he doesn’t get starstruck being on the same daily roster as Sean Goldsmith, Steve Denyer, Ricky Wilson and BAM.

1 Like

He’s moving to Islington.

From the Late Late Show to a mid morning weekend slot on Live 95Fm. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hopefully he will be able to give public service announcements like the under 16 camogie final has been moved from Bruff to Bruree or he can warn people about bullocks on the road at the Dromkeen side of Pallas on the main Tipperary rd.

13 Likes

Ya, you tell yourself that :joy:

I wonder if he’ll fulfill his Renault obligations…or were they just a bit of an oul fraud

The meltdown has started anyway, this’ll be a laugh :grinning: