Ryan Tubridy

:thinking:

2 Likes

It’s a bold move taking on Declan Copues for the affection of the Live95fm listenership

5 Likes

I reckon you’re the only one melting down here chief.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/VirginRadioUK/status/1725088154590330957

Jaysus, that name drop…

My reading of it, is that he’ll only be on Live95 at weekends.

Seems like he took my advice to heart and really going to stay busy.

He shoehorned in a story about his good friend Sinead O’Connor and being mugged by God in a hoodie. Evans sounded perplexed. Was that the name drop? It was pitiful. Hey none of you have ever heard of me, but I’m friends with lots of famous Irish people.

2 Likes

Absolutely pathetic in the extreme. A fucking clanger about it being good to be mugged

He’s after being snapped up on a free transfer by Virgin, they are going to loan him out to the lower leagues for a while, but they can see his potential.

Ryan isn’t afraid to fight his way up through the divisions either it would seem.

Rise and grind Ryan. Rise and grind

Given that he mugged himself off was he intimating that he is God?

Didn’t hear the piece but read the quotes in the online articles announcing his new role. The thought struck me that it’s not the first time he’s used Sineád O’Connor’s name since she died for a bit of reputation laundering or to try to increase his credibility. It’s awfully crass indeed. I wouldn’t expect that kind of behaviour from his competitors like Alan Corcoran on South East Radio’s Morning Mix.

10 Likes

That’s how I read it. He did mug off the Irish people after all

A phenomenal swordsman

She’s the scandalised broadcaster’s Bryan Fenton.

1 Like

Brian Fenton. :rage:

3 Likes

Clifden is the place to be this Christmas

That’s the only point of an expensive bag.
Good ones look better with age also

1 Like

In fairness to the cunt he spends a lot of time out Connemara way. Spotted him myself a few times either heading out or coming back that direction.

Tubs would be a great replacement for Henry Kelly as host of the European Television Quiz Championship, Going For Gold, following Neighbours at 1:50pm on BBC1 each weekday.

3 Likes

What self respecting southside Dub doesn’t?

That’s a cracking deal that’s been carved out in fairness. He’ll get a shedload of listeners at the weekend in Ireland and he gets well paid and gets to live quite anonymously in London. Stellar agenting from NK.