Ryanair

Then we most probably must sit separately.

3 quid each to sit together, or 50 quid e/w for the bags, you decide

very unlikely if you select the seats immediately

No wonder O’Leary has no respect for passengers if this is the shit he has to deal with.

13 Likes

I tried it on the app. No bother booking separate checked bag requirements for myself and my imaginary traveling companion.

More if the wife finds out

Or pay twenty not to have to.

1 Like

The mad cunt surely has this wrong. They can’t make all joint bookings check on an extra imaginary bag if they are booking on 1 between them. How would the plane take off with all that imaginary luggage on-board?

Thanks for giving it a go. Much appreciated. I was on a PC here.

I couldn’t see how to do it.
I went with two separate bookings, managed to get a seat beside her, €6 extra for me.

€225 for herself, 20kg bag checked in and two carry on bags. Priority boarding.
€160 for me, one small carry on bag.

You’d want your wits about you…

More info here.

COST

The 10kg Check-in Bag costs €/£8 if purchased during the initial flight booking, or €/£10 if added online after booking via the “Manage My Booking” facility.

Non-priority customers who have not added a bag to their booking can still purchase a 10kg wheelie bag at the airport bag drop desk for €/£20 or €/£25 at the boarding gate.

Please be advised, If non-priority customers’ 1 free small bag doesn’t fit in the bag sizer then they will pay a gate bag fee of €/£25 and their bag will be tagged and placed in the aircraft hold and will be collected at the baggage belt in the destination.

BENEFITS

Main benefits of this new policy will be reduced flight delays and cheaper checked bag option. Pack more liquids into a 10kg checked wheelie bag. Walk to the boarding gate ‘hands free.’

TIPS

The 10kg wheelie bag must be deposited at the airport bag drop desk prior to entering security.

The 10kg Check-in Bag can be purchased up to 40 minutes before the scheduled flight departure time, and is non-refundable.

OTHER INFO

Passengers with medical equipment can still bring these items on board free of charge subject to preclearance by our special assistance team. For more information, click here.

A bit more…

I love the line:

Ryanair has tweeted to say “reports from airports and customers are that it’s working well and reducing delays at security and speeding up the boarding process,” but social media has also been awash with confusion and criticism of the new policy’s rollout.

Weren’t we being bombarded all along. “Ryanair, travel light, cheap flights”. But it obviously wasn’t working as they were running out of cabin space.

ryanair is used by the tightest bastards out there, cunts holding up everyone trying to stuff two bags into the overhead storage, an absolute nightmare if you are a serious traveller or have to be somewhere on time

5 Likes

Yea, so that’s the solution, use the “Manage My Booking” facility after booking the flight. I didn’t understand exactly what you meant by “processed”. Thanks.

She’s a big auld unit is she?

4 Likes

Chainsaw bud.

I can’t be fucking bothered with ryanair anymore.

1 Like

Sometimes there isn’t much choice when you live 12 miles from Shannon.

There’s plenty of room on Ryanair.

ei

You’re not far wrong there…

She came home after and told me I hadn’t booked in enough luggage.
20kg + 10kg + two carry ons, for a week in the sun for two, isn’t enough?

1 Like

11 likes for this? I rest my case…

2 Likes