Ryanair

500k unpaid debt?
FFS Mick O’Leary is paying that for moderate P2P horses.

The French are always complaining.

No harm for the Brits to get used to disruptive travel when flying from / to the Eurozone — it’s all ahead of them

1 Like

Booked flights today with Ryanair… opted for the priority deal. Does this mean I can walk on with my rolly type small suitcase? It’s a short trip to a warm country so no need for a big suitcase.

He’s still looking for his shopping cart, nevermind the rolly type small suitcase.

I can bring a shopping cart ? Nice one.

only if it under 21 inches in length, otherwise it goes in the hold and you’ll be waiting half an hour to reclaim it, after getting a bus from the far side of the airfield to the arrivals hall

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

55cm x 40cm x 20cm to be exact.

:thinking::thinking:

As Expected…

Are you bringing a spare underpants?

Enjoy London pal.

Do you want to wear them on your head?

1 Like

Tis a wonder sometimes these lads even find the runway.

I don’t mind the queue to board. I want to avoid the queue to check in my bag, and I want to walk off of the plane with my rolly case and into the taxi, no baggage carousel etc.
It’s efficiency and forward thinking like this that makes me a top top public servant.

More useful for you. Would keep your slaphead warm.

Complete shitshow with the Ryanair website last night. Site crashed mid booking. So I have a reservation no but no confirmation email and the money has not been debited out of my account yet.

I’m in limbo

Have you tried faxing them?

4 Likes

:grinning::grinning:

@habanerocat knew.