Ryanair

I did actually. The brother was on to me during the meltdown.

1 Like

If you want I’ll take the cash off you and drop it over to airside?

You laundering coins from the vending game again?

Eddie ?

I remember that most respected of posters @Horsebox predicting exactly this scenario months ago and he was roundly teased. I hope those posters that teased him feel a deep sense of shame today.

3 Likes

Did lads not say it was limited.

No, they said @Horsebox was limited

1 Like

limited to the first 150 customers

How do you add priority boarding after booking? Flying Friday cannot see option on flight or app

Manage my bookings?

Option not there

Think it can sell out. Did it for a February flight yesterday and it said limited availability.

it should be an option on your booking confirmation email

The only option is to add 10kg cabin bags. Priority boarding must be booked out but the cunts don’t tell you that

We had bought our recent flights to Bruges way before the recent changes so we were’nt priority — we brought the bag to the gate as per old system and we were told that from now on non-priority have to drop their bag at check-in - and the lady put a yellow tag on the handle for baggage handlers to take off us once we got outside to put underneath … Of course I just ripped the yellow tag off going out and for the return flight and carried the bag on board and there was no issues.

Has O’Leary worked non-compliant Paddy into his calculations for this new system? — and what’s the craic for bringing bags on board now, 10 euro to go priority is it? - is that 10 each way or just 10 notes for both flights

cc @StoneCold

You won’t be getting tagged the next time you’ll be getting charged.

I used to love it in the past when all the clowns that had paid for priority only got onto the bus before everyone else and then had to wait in the bus for the rest of the plebs to come through.

I guessed there’s a short grace period — maybe @StoneCold is still within that period? - Is it adding 10 or 20 euro onto your total?

In krakow they used to have a tape dividing the inside of the bus and then open the door on the priority half of the bus first! Then Ryanair refused to pay for the 50 yard bus trip, now everyone walks.

2 Likes

Tenner each way to add the cabin bag. I think priority boarding is 6 each way. I have already paid for the privilege of sitting beside my other half

6 quid for priority boarding for a flight I booked last week.

1 Like