Ryanair

Tickets for Atlético Madrid and Espanyol games now part of the Ryanair experience.

Only drawback is you’ve to watch them on a big screen in Reus

Good but pricey seats available for the Madrid derby. Good but cheap seats available for the visit of Villareal.

How much is a cheap seat? Think I paid about 35 Euro in Barcelona a few years back.

About the same

On the flight home last night the woman in front of me objected to me putting my bag under the seat in front of me as this was her space.

1 Like

Is there more to this story?

1 Like

your luggage or your bag in a Neil Prendeville sense of the word?

4 Likes

Did you set her straight?

I did. There was no way I was moving my bag of lightly soiled underwear and vinyl records.

1 Like

I hope you spent the duration of the flight kneeing the back of her seat.

1 Like

There was also a fellow who looked like he had the mange on the top of his head. When he got off he was carrying a bag that said Dr Cinik hair replacement. I googled this and it appears that Dr Cinik operates out of Istanbul. Long way to travel for a hair transplant in fairness.

1 Like

I’ve gottten 10 emails from Ryanair about an upcoming flight stating my bag must fit under seat in front. It’s getting ridiculous at this stage. She should have been tasered

2 Likes

If it hadn’t been for the purple steak and soiled jocks she wouldn’t even have noticed

1 Like

Having until recently had no strong opinion whatever, I now avoid flying ryanair if possible, as it just seems to be more hassle than other budget airlines. ’

Flying Ryanair for the first time in about 18 months tomorrow. I see the crafty feckers have followed the Aer Lingus model of ‘allowing you’ to check in up to 14 days in advance, once you’re willing to pay for your seat. An awful cod job that will no doubt catch many people out. They used to allow check-in up to 30 days in advance for free. Mrs Mac and I will now have to sit in separate seats in rows 3 and 4 as a result. We’ll be off the plane quicker than the mugs who’ve paid 12 euro for a seat to sit in the middle of the plane.

A little known fact - with Aer Lingus, if you wait and check in at the self service kiosks you’ll likely get a seat at the front of the plane for free. It’ll give you one to the back but you can change it to one closer to the front for free. If you tried to do this through the online check-in then they’ll try charge you 15 quid or something. Again, you’ll be in the terminal building before the poor fecker in row 15 has had a chance to get his bag down.

I’d say Mrs Mac is secretly pleased at this respite from some of the most boring aviation stories. Did you know blah blah blah self service blah blah.

16 Likes

:smiley:

Time for a Mac Roaster gets on a plane story I think @Cicero_Dandi.

1 Like