Ryanair

He’s too busy fighting the teacher loving athiests

1 Like

fuckin hell

3 Likes

You are some man.

Those rental tenements don’t pay for themselves.

1 Like

O Leary sent a lovely video to staff telling them they have 500 more pilots and 400 more cabin crew than they need. In other words they are struggling

He’s taken a 50% paycut and there’s 1500 jobs at risk. I’m sure he’ll find someone else to blame it on though

Nobody fucks with The Master of Closutton

1 Like

Some vulture fund backed against Ryanair a few months ago and they’ve been sliding down a shit slope ever since.

Yikes, are they not still making massive profits ?

Wasn’t there a shortage of pilots all over the world there only a few months ago

They are running out of planes, the issues with the Boeing 737 is having a savage effect

Michael O’Leary should be running the country.

6 Likes

A great man.

He would make a fine tanaiste for Brian Cody

They are - off the top of my head they’re on track for about €800-900 million this year.

I’d say this does a couple of things for O’Leary, firstly if they have reduced capacity it protects those profits as much as possible. Secondly, it’s a shot fired at some of the unions who recently submitted more pay claims etc. Much harder to argue for additional pay if fellow-workers are getting laid off. Thirdly, it puts pressure on Brit gov in relation to Brexit and impact of no-deal

2 Likes

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ryanair-passenger-injured-after-being-18858951.amp

That lad badly wants a belt of a batton down the head.

1 Like

Flight delayed by a few hours, I’m after Fucking some Spanish ryanair wan out of it. Put up limited details on the board and saying scheduled beside the flight. (no gate number) I was running around the airport like a blue arse fly. I later found out I wasn’t alone. There is some tapped clare woman still marching up and down the terminal freaking out. I told her it’s delayed and she wanted to check my ticket to see if we were on the same flight. That’s when I knew to disengage with this loon.

1 Like

12 hours after intended departure and Ryanair are still frantically ringing around looking for an auld mechanic to look under the hood of the plane. To be fair, there are worse airports to be stuck in than Schiphol. I would say we are all hoping for some white smoke soon, but I’m not sure that’s the best metaphor to use in the circumstances.

1 Like