Ryanair

Horrific. I’ve never heard anything like that before.

@PhattPike

1 Like

Interesting. I’m guessing that compensation applies regardless of who actually made and paid for the booking, it seems to just refer to “passengers”. Be a nice little package.

I availed of this after being set back 16 hrs in London while heading for Bangkok — Mrs and I both got €600 each back.

1 Like

I got delayed on a work trip. Work paid for the flight, I was delayed, I was compensated.

1 Like

It’s boring enough there.

In that case, of course, you’ll head straight out of town. It’s opener there in the wide open air.

Nearly there now lads. They had to fly in a lad from Dublin this morning to fix it. Just the last bit of paperwork and we’ll be away. Apparently this needs to printed, a PDF is no good. Grrr save the planet grrr.

did they advise you of your rights and offer overnight accommodation and food vouchers?

Ryanair are after making you an extra week’s pay and you’re still whinging.

Some people are never happy.

Ya we were put up for the night in fairness, was as chaotic getting to the hotel as you’d expect from Ryanair, but we got there. I’ll be getting an extra week’s ( :laughing: cc @Batigol) wages shortly so I’m laughing really. Thanks to @cluaindiuic for informing me of my rights. :+1:

2 Likes

Share price is now 8.52. This is the end of air lines as we know them isn’t it?

Good bit of legroom all the same.

My trips to the arc will be no more if this is the case.

Why? Are you going via Hong Kong?

This will become the norm in all areas more than likely.

It won’t.

2 Likes

Travel will be salvaged by the end of the summer. Too much money on the table

:sweat_smile:

There’s no fucking way @Batigol and the lads could pull that off