Ryanair

I have no problem paying for an assigned seat, but the fucker o leary should ensure I am not then hassled to move by someone who hasn’t paid.

1 Like

We know that.

4 Likes

Will you go off and badger someone else for a change.

1 Like

:grin:

:rofl:

That made me laugh more than it should for some reason.

1 Like

+1.

I’ll drink yours Julio.

Mick can do whatever the fuck he likes.

No posh press releases either.

1 Like

Didn’t give a rat’s arse about the share price.

That just made me think of @Fagan_ODowd in wind of the willows :smile:

No flights to Malaga cancelled!

1 Like

Delighted for you.

But lady Sully will have one last bash at getting it cancelled I’d say.

Great time to do a big share buy back

Is that a complete list?

I hope so…

:thinking:

1 Like

Why the :thinking:

The main list they’ve released only covers about 400 flights I think. Including the announcements to date it’s probably around 500-600 announced in total. They said they were cancelling 50 a day for six weeks, which suggests there’s thousands more to be announced.

They don’t seem to be cancelling any holiday routes though. Mainly flights to the bigger cities from Dublin anyway.

1 Like

Yeah presume there’s more to come alright but he did say they were going to try to buy back leave from some of the pilots. I’d imagine they will make this attractive for the pilots as the alternative would be so costly. Even if they could get 30 or so pilots to do this that would mean hundreds of flights not cancelled over the 6 weeks.

The whole lot of the flights could be cancelled yet. Pilots unionising :popcorn:

http://www.independent.ie/business/irish/ryanair-offers-pilots-up-to-12000-in-oneoff-bonuses-to-work-on-days-off-36147357.html