Ryder Cup 2014 - Gleneagles, Scotland

Phil Mickelson had some cut off Watson earlier in the USA team press conference. :popcorn:

Michelson has played on 10 Ryder Cup teams and been on the losing side on 8, so there’s a good argument to be made that he is the common factor why the US has lacked winning mentality for most of the past 20 years. While popular with the (mostly) morons that follow the sport, Phil is intensely disliked by most fellow players because of his oversize ego and big mouth. Watson should have told him to fuck right off, but is too much of a gentleman.

mcginley receiving a lot of praise from his players…there’s a horrible bitter wexican who can add humble to the many pies he’ll work his way through tonight…

As long as “KPMG” is emblazoned across Big Phil’s visor then he’ll retain my unequivocal support.

What a disgusting outburst. Phil is the ultimate family values role model.

+1. Phil’s nursing of Amy back to good health and the emotional scenes between them when he subsequently won at Augusta was one of the most heartwarming moments in the history of golf.

Totally agree, @Colin Montgomerie should ban that cunt.

There’s room for everyone’s opinion here, pal. But I would urge posters to act respectfully in the best traditions of (the game of) golf.

In contrast to Darren Clarke’s behaviour.

Darren Clarke is seemingly 2/7 favourite for the captaincy in 2016. Phil will be 46 by then as well. If he’s not making it as a player, he’s the outstanding candidate to be captain.

He lost his wife, and he had BBC sports personality of the year ripped from his grasp at the last minute. No need for you to stick the boot in too.

I can’t believe we got well beat by a team containing Poulter, Westwood, Gallacher, McIlcunt, McDole and Bjorn.

A new low.

Long way back but we will rise again because we don’t know any other way

You just dont get it fella.

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1024236, member: 48”]I can’t believe we got well beat by a team containing Poulter, Westwood, Gallacher, McIlcunt, McDole and Bjorn.

A new low.

Long way back but we will rise again because we don’t know any other way[/QUOTE]

Injury problems were just too much to overcome.

He was a cunt trying to shaft mcginley’s captaincy nomination

If only that was all he was trying to shaft.

They certainly have plenty in common.

Which has nothing to do with my point, even if it were true, which its not. He has a carefully nurtured family values image, a common puke inducing feature of American celebrities.

His shafting of Watson was disgusting, in particular in the place where Watson is an adopted son. He was like a raging bull because Watson dropped him on Saturday after he had trouble hauling his fat ass up the few slopes on the front 9 on Friday. The reason Watson paired him with Gallagher on Sunday is that was the only European he was likely to beat. He is a serious contender for cunt of the year and only your faux American bullshit possibly saves him from that on this site, where knowledge of things American are pathetic at best.

The amount of soccer-style chanting going on over the weekend was most unedifying.

At least that’s the end of this contrived spectacle of a pensioner’s hobby for the next however many years they hold it.