Salford City FC

Hard to know. Away crowds will be bigger, and they pretty much sold out at home to Wrexham this year. At present the home terrace is pretty much full, as are both stands bar the ends. The away terrace is behind the other goal and is usually fairly empty, but there’s been odd spots of bother already, and I can’t see them allowing any home fans that end. There’s kind of a honorary system for season ticket holders, where about half the seats in one stand, the better ones, are just marked as season ticket holders only, but noone checks. If these get full, it could lead to a bit of unrest. Anyhow, we will see what happens. The current ground is a pith to get to from south manchester in any case.

1 Like

Maybe they’ll ground share with the likes of Stockport County who are nearby no? And with a bigger stadium and they are a bit shit now themselves and could probably do with the extra income.

Can’t see that either. Miles from Salford, but who knows?

Is their overall aim to make premier league?

Not that I saw. They’re aiming for the championship and gates of 20k. Could easily just be drumming up the figures though.

Richie Towell has joined the revolution.

How are FC United of Manchester going these days @flattythehurdler?

Badly AFAIK. Pulling in around 2k fans per game, and static in whatever division they are in. Gates falling away gradually as the novelty wears off.

1 Like

That’s happening with MUFC too tbf

They were relegated from the 6th tier of english football this season.

Will you be down Moor Lane today @flattythehurdler?

Still on holidays mate. Will attend a few games alright.

Looks well on de telly

Salford City in line to appoint Roy Keane as their next manager.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/roy-keane-salford-city-manager-22833965

They want @flattythehurdler back on board

Jesus, Klopp really destroyed him

I told ye this ages ago

The 7th of English football and he’s “being considered”. It seems he’s run out of rope finally.
Himself and Jim McGuinness would be a great fit for Longford Town.

2 Likes

Keano on the homecuts anyway. He isn’t off to your barber that rubs her tits of your ears

4th

1 Like