See ye - Record your Kev Highlights here

Exercise can cure cancer…that was a revelation.

No surprise he fucks off when @iron_mike needs him most

3 Likes

What did that poor Australian think when she arrived in Cork…she didn’t last long with a tax dodging, dog shagging, Walter Mitty builder type on line qualified sports something or other with no Israeli tools to hand

1 Like

Oh! Oh! It’s Saturday night………

5 Likes

See you all on the whiskey thread…

1 Like

Kev the only lad leaving who gets any attention, not a single response to the two other tossers. Kev is box office.

1 Like

For all of Kev’s flaws, he at least earned the respect of most. If the other 2 fucked off I doubt anyone would even notice.

What other two are even going, I hadn’t deemed it important enough to take note when reading

Someone else said they were leaving as well, cant recall who… think Mac is on about other posters leaving in a hypothetical sense, possibly HBV and Tassotti?

@anon32894817 is gone but is still posting winners from his e-grave. That’s a fucking stone cold legend right there. I hope he comes back soon.
Kev was definitely alright sort but any forty year old lad who feels the need to make a grand announcement of his departure from a website needs to take a long hard look at himself. Serious narcissism. Anyone pining for him in his absence is also a fucking idiot.

7 Likes

Are you working tomorrow bastardface? I’ll be in Henry st at 10:30am going in to meet one of your supt.

Says the man pining for apple rumbled :grin:

5 Likes

@caoimhaoin is one of the most important posters on here, he is fully entitled to make an announcement. TFK cannot afford to lose people of this calibre, only for the likes of @Smark @anon7035031 @KinvarasPassion @anon32894817 and @HBV this place would be totally fucked

6 Likes

:rollseyes: Henry St…ffs… I work in the phoenix park, HQ.

I might leave alright, im weighing it up. I’ll let everyone know if I decide to go.

4 Likes

Add yourself to that list. Massive boost around the place when you came back

3 Likes

He’s still here. That’s the point. He had @Copper_pipe post us a winner yesterday.

:rofl:

Wait, is @anon32894817 gone? Did he run himself from the forum?

1 Like

Lucky you. If I saw you in Henry st I’d flatten you.