See ye - Record your Kev Highlights here

No comment. I’d say you’re well able to check though.

You wouldn’t flatten your wife’s tits mate and she’s an A cup

1 Like

Cringe.

Naturally enough this seismic news has been playing on my mind all weekend. I think on balance Kev left because @Cicero_Dandi overwhelmingly got the upper hand over him in the last 12-18 months.

1 Like

Who?

1 Like

The fact that a middle aged man felt he had to make a resignation statement on an anonymous internet forum would suggest that he was right that it was time to take a step back.

16 Likes

When is the testimonial lads?
This is like a non practicing catholic writing to his local bishop asking to be excommunicated.

1 Like

Kev is a good lad, sorry to see him go, he left because about a week ago @Cicero_Dandi told him the truth, that coaching camogie girls to AI success didn’t mean you were a top level coach. @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy restated this truth, Kev got no backing, he can’t handle the truth and now he’s fucked off crying that it’s no challenge.

I kept my mouth shut since he was taking a kicking but I could have mentioned that I have an obese friend who coached his county camogie side to AI success at a lower level and he wouldn’t know coaching from his knob. If I’d known that kev would leave anyway maybe I would have stuck the boot in.

4 Likes

An awful lot of lads you never noticed before crawling out from being rheir keyboards to have a go at @caoimhaoin. Lad’s who never engaged him before but are big men now all of a sudden
It’s the ultimate testament to the man.

7 Likes

+1. There’s so many things I wanted to say to him but I was scared.

5 Likes

Kev effectively sent @Nembo_Kid packing over the Dublin v Tyrone semi final last year. He called that hammering from weeks out. Deluded @Nembo_Kid god bless him was convinced Tyrone would win. Threw the toys out of the pram then with vile personal attacks on Kev when he couldn’t take the beating. @Nembo_Kid never recovered from that and fucked off shortly afterwards.

3 Likes

@Cicero_Dandi is only a member here 9 or 10 months

3 Likes

:eek:

Technically

Less even. According to his avatar he’s registered here since 31 December 2017.

in an entirely unrelated note, that’s the same date as the last post from @Nembo_Kid

What are you implying? Cicero is a murderer?

Would appear to be entirely coincidental. It has been put to @Cicero_Dandi a few times that himself and @Nembo_Kid are one and the same. He’s categorically denied it and stated that’s not the case. This forum is built on integrity and honesty. Have to aceept @Cicero_Dandi on that at face value.

1 Like

There is no way that @Cicero_Dandi would mislead TFK like that. Sure if that came out it would rock this place to its very sandy foundations.

1 Like