See ye - Record your Kev Highlights here

Surely @Cicero_Dandi is not a tranny? Is he Panti Bliss?

Its a vista too appalling to contemplate. The forum is on its knees already with Kev leaving. A revealation like that could finish it off. I’m fairly sure its not the case though.

Sand or clay?

It’s an honour to be associated with Nembo but I’m my own man.

2 Likes

Careful now

you were caught posting under @Wrigley_Field

Who @GeoffreyBoycott spends his time under is his own business.

1 Like

Sad cunt spending New Year’s Eve creating yet another tedious alias to spam this forum with.

Kev had his card marked.

9 Likes

Is this @Sandymount_Red you’re talking about?

I’m certainly not him, that guy was a creep and a simpleton.

3 Likes

I’m glad he made an impression on you several years before you joined. :smile:

16 Likes

Not a positive one anyway.

1 Like

:smile:

I can’t keep up with ye cunts at all, ye’re chopping and changing ye’re aliases left, right and centre. At least @caoimhaoin was a straight forward, almost simple, character. One man one alias.

1 Like

Proper order.

Lads changing names are cowards

Fuck you @Flano

that’s very true
ill never forget i think it was June 2010 maybe ( @Sidney will know the dates- thanks Sid) when @caoimhaoin came on here and gave us an account how his tools were stolen from his ute in the Australian outback whilst he was in boxing training, Ill never forget how genuine the account was - the way he described the comeuppance that the thief was in for would put the fear of God in you thru the keyboard- you couldnt help but feel for the man as these were the tools of his trade and you could tell he was devastated and seething in a most decent sort of way,
a few lads tried to have a few pot shots at him of course in a most cowardly way when he was down but he saw them off

1 Like

and in fairness the wonderful way in which he called proceedings perfectly from the start in the Belfast trial earlier in the year with accurate, calm , reasoned and astute assesment is something that is badly needed here,

of course he was villified for that too

11 Likes

He destroyed a lot of lads in that case. Lads too simple to see the woods from the trees.

2 Likes

lads who had been tricked by women who thought that their fortnightly missionary position on a Saturday evening was risk free only to find out a few months later that they would be heading to mothercare to drop a few grand on a saturday

9 Likes

Calm and reasoned. A lad who turned up in Dublin on All Ireland final day to fight a chap he had never met off the INTERNET.