See ye - Record your Kev Highlights here

im sure he had valid reason to do so

An amazing man, he fucking hated you.

2 Likes

He predicted 911 and wrote the first great European novel of the twenty-first century. 'tis said he once turned several lesbians in one sitting - all before breakfast, simply by giving them the merest taste of his all Ireland glory.
We shall never see his like again.

2 Likes

our discussions were a major feature of this board - its up to you how to decide you wish to interpret them,
if you were entertained im happy-
he is a loss to the internet

1 Like

He was mad about you alright.

16 Likes

heady days indeed :flushed:

@Sidney had a great post one day how this will all end
we’ll have glasagusban tying away on his own with only myboyblue replying
id throw your man backinatracksuit in there also, just typing random innanities, extracts from lovin dublin or something, then the INTERNET will die

Heavy weight relationships are what shape internet discussion boards.
You and @caoimhaoin was a heavy weight relationship. It was to be cherished because the reality now is that there are an awful lot of very very boring lads posting drivel here day after day who will never leave an imprint on the internet.

4 Likes

He hated you like a red headed step child

2 Likes

Thats a lovely exchange there, theres a real human edge to it that you dont always get to feel on the internet. Theres no emptiness in it if you get what I’m saying. You can feel it and smell it and recognise the emotion in it
I think of the relationship for example between @backinatracksuit and @caulifloweredneanderthal .
The way they back and forth back and forth in an endless manner over absolutely nothing at all. It’s heart breaking stuff. Real jump off the cliffs of moher internet posting. No flavour in it at all.

@caoimhaoin will be sorely missed

2 Likes

That’s great writing from Kev, you’d be honored if you go insulted like that.

As if Kev won’t be back in 6 months.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

If we could inspire you to jump off a cliff, at least it would keep you away from here

1 Like

We need to stop talking about Kevin.

4 Likes

wasn’t he contacted in the middle of the night by a Fianna Fail politician also?
his influence was far reaching in fairness to him

I see he is venting on Facebook…

Stop trying to insert yourself into Kevs narrative, he detested you. You were a joke to him.

2 Likes

and who the fuck are you exactly?
slither off you coward

Sorry to bump this thread again but I’ve just thought of a classic Kev moment and a classic TFK moment. The time about a year ago Kev was in a vicious row with someone and was saying they needed a psychiatrist. Suddenly out of the blue a brand new poster joins TFK and announces that they are in fact a psychologist and that the guy Kev has been rowing with needs his help. Gives a quick online diagnosis that Kev’s enemy is indeed a mentaller. Kev denies all knowledge of this mysterious new poster. the “psychiatrist’s” posts were all full of spelling mistakes. Fucking great stuff.

Can anyone remember what thread that was?

3 Likes

I know, but his gone now kitty, you know what he would of have said if he was here, he’d say get up off the parliamentary side of your arse and get a bit of colour on your cheeks,

1 Like

No, now fuck off.

4 Likes

Kev said they needed a psychiatrist and a psychologist offers his help?
Sounds vaguely familiar all right.