See ye - Record your Kev Highlights here

I never quite managed to figure out how to stop the Dr Brown bottle getting clogged with the tea bag but Kev gave me savage hope at the time that everything was going to be OK and for that I am externally thankful.

5 Likes

He said fennel tea could cure Cancer.

1 Like

I think it was the squats?

I drink a cup of it the third Friday of the month and I dont think I have cancer

Kev knew

That’s the kind of peer reviewed research Kev often pinned his theories on.

Kev was dead on here. Well done Kev.

Still not sure how the dog tells somebody they have cancer though.

This was an absolute beauty of a lampooning, to be fair.

11 Likes

I’m for the road again lads. Came back for the National Hunt season but wouldn’t be able to stuck it out until the end of April in its current guise. I hope all the regular posters there have a hugely successful punting year.

Happy New Year and farewell to the Leitrim contingent. Will be interesting to see how Hyland puts his stamp on things starting with Mayo this weekend. Might bump into some of ye in Pair…sorry Avantcard Pairc Sean throughout the year.

To the regular contributors on the Roman Catholic & Celtic threads, keep the faith. Always remember, we are the good guys who have the great man watching over us at all times.

To those who don’t contribute to any of the above threads, I wish you and your families a happy and healthy 2019.

That’s me done lads.

God Bless.

15 Likes

Fuck sake. This is worse than GAA players announcing their retirements by social media

10 Likes

Incredibly precious. Slight criticism of Gordon Elliott and he’s off again. :laughing:

5 Likes

+1

1 Like

I didn’t know we had a Roman Catholic thread, do people post about mass and craic like that?

Never say never. I have retired a few times myself only to come back

I believe gordon is massive trouble with the authorities and db got out before shit hit the fan.

1 Like

next @thedancingbaby will claim he is depressed
man up man FFS
this forum has made you who are , get posting

“By the sweat of your face you shall eat bread, till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; for you are dust, and to dust you shall return.””

1 Like

All the best mate. I’ll be on to you over the year hopefully discussing good news for once.

1 Like

It’s been towards the top of the forum for the last six months I’d say.

What mass are you going to?

Does anybody just stop posting, do you need to make a statement to resign from an internet board?

Another GPA assisted statement.

:rollseyes: