Get the fuck in there

Calcio

Porca Miseria!

1 Like

I love Sarri.

The Napoli fans are going mental.

Unreal.

Great scenes in the away end. Fuck Juve

Incredible scenes on Fox Sports in Spanish, which I was watching a stream of.

The commentator shouted “Gooooollll di Negro”.

Then he broke into a song to the tune of “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You” by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, with “Oh Koulibaly” in place of “I Love You Baby”.

Napoli thoroughly deserved to win that. If you’re going to strike at all, strike late.

2 Likes

Great to see Juve beaten fair and square.

2 Likes

Another injury time bottling job from the record breaking 7 time European Cup final losers. Hopefully the referee has a police cordon to get him safely back to the dressing room and prevent the Juventus players from attacking him.

Of course it is easy to say this in hindsight, but that was poor from Allegri. I personally think Juve are a much better team than Napoli and when you sit back like that, when it works its a tactical masterclass but you always give the other team at least some chances and Napoli although they didn’t create much and weren’t great by any means were always going to have a chance when you let them control the ball. Juve barely tried to create a chance against a much worse team IMO and got their reward

The ref was good tonight mate

1 Like

Not really. They virtually limited Napoli without a real clearcut chance in the whole game in a game they simply had to score in.

Inter Juve will be huge next weekend.

York City have just knocked Woolwich out of the FA Cup with a last minute penalty from Keith Houchen at a snowy Bootham Crescent. Very strong and decisive refereeing from Don Shaw to award such a late penalty.

They had no chances themselves against a team much worse than them IMO. Yeah if they had got a 0-0 well done to them. If you let a team come at you like that, even if you defend superbly which Juve did, there’s always gonna be a chance of a shot from outside the box flying into the top corner or a goal from a set piece.

Napoli are not much worse than Juve,

Pietro Savastano to the Juve fans before the game.

2 Likes