Shaving Thread

[quote=“Locke, post: 361932”]
I need to shave at least 4 times a week (Mon-Thurs), let it go for casual Fridays and over the weekends. Wouldn’t have the strongest of beards but find the Monday morning shave grand with 3 days growth, get a clean smooth shave.[/quote]

Its a well known fact that Protestants have less testosterone than real people.

I’ve been shaving in cold water lately due to the heat being off and my being too lazy to turn on the kettle.

That’s horrendous Julio, it’s one thing i could not do.

Ya but Im tough.

Its going to end horribly though probably with me taking off half my face some morning.

How could you get a clean shave with it?

Ah it shaves fine. Wouldn’t recommend it though.

I had a shave once with cold water when i was about 14 and to the best of my knowledge haven’t done the same since…

Fifteen days without a shave now. I must be past the itchy stage…

Shaved with a Bic disposable this morning. Cant remember if I ever have before.
I was happy enough with the result and didn’t cut the face off myself.

I would always use Bic disposables (when i shave/shaved). I would get maybe 8-10 shaves off one before throwing it out. They’re the finest.

Tried those Bic razors once and almost ended up like John Travolta/Nicolas Cage in Faceoff.

7 days now, the itch has set in.

Are you going for a beard as well?

Can’t wait to see this. :smiley:

Its more extreme lazyness then just simply growing a beard. Gone beyond the designer stubble stage, starting to resemble someone who’s been on the lash for a week now.

I was in the US for work there a few weeks back and bought this oily shaving gel that is marketed at members of the rap community to prevent razor bumps. It’s the mutts nuts, unbelievably good shave, and no reaction even when I have to hack through a weeks growth. Only 4 or 5 shaves left in the tube now so I better try and get some more imported. I generally shave once a week on a Monday morning unless I have a wedding or something on. It’s the most pointless exercise known to man.

[quote=“manaboutdog, post: 361950”]
I was in the US for work there a few weeks back and bought this oily shaving gel that is marketed at members of the rap community to prevent razor bumps. It’s the mutts nuts, unbelievably good shave, and no reaction even when I have to hack through a weeks growth. Only 4 or 5 shaves left in the tube now so I better try and get some more imported. I generally shave once a week on a Monday morning unless I have a wedding or something on. It’s the most pointless exercise known to man.[/quote]

:smiley: :clap:

On Day 17 without shaving. The itching is unreal. hoping to leave it go for until november.

I got to 27 days and then shaved most of it off. The itching was something unreal.

Its quite annoying at the minute but ill stick it out. Longest ive gone is 3 weeks and it got too much. Hoping ill stay going as it involves a considerable amount of money.

On Day 25 without shaving…hoping to go 50 days but the itching is getting quite annoying. it stopped for a few days but has returned with a vengence today

Went ouf of my way to get mach 3 blades this evening and it turns out the cunting things don’t fit the mach 3 fusion :angry:

Twas like shaving with a wire brush earlier with my old blade

Shaving Mirrors are the job