Shaving Thread

fifteen minutes to shave? are you the wolfman?

get yourself a bit of total shaving oil, youll be done in 3 mins

Had my first shave with that Total Shaving Solution oil today.

Pros:

• Really smooth shave. Beats the fuck out of gel.
  • Closest shave I’ve had outside of a barbers.
  • No irritation. None.
  • Three drops is all you need.

Cons:

• Clogs the blades, but not so bad you can’t clean them afterwards.

That’s about it. I’d definitely recommend it.

Total Shaving solution is only shite,having tried a lot of different brands of ahaving oil i can confirm that Molton Browns Shaving Wax is a hundred miles ahead of any of them,the Wife picked it up in TK Maxx,i hope i can get my hands on some more of it tis brilliant stuff.

WAX link jaysus, I was sure lads from KK sahved without any soap at all.

Palmolive classic the only job

It’s only good if you shave every day, two or three days growth and the face will be tore off you.
The king of shaves one is slightly better I would say.

I’m a little bit shocked that Link shaves with Molton Brown wax.

Goodbye handlebar. It’s been 4 months of trimming, tidying and grooming but for reasons beyond our control you gots ta go.

See you again some day…

Just shaved there and had left it too long, fuck it I hate when I do that, face is torn off of me now.

A serious late night shave there,too lazy to do it in the morning,smooooth!

I haven’t shaved in a week and am contemplating letting it off for a few weeks…

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 361928”]
I haven’t shaved in a week and am contemplating letting it off for a few weeks…
[/quote]Go for it Dunph,you should be easy to spot at Saturdays game(would that count as a celeb spot i wonder?) :smiley:

Shaved for the first time in nearly 3 weeks last saturday, tis great not shaving until you get to the very itchy stage of about 2 weeks, from what I.ve heard from fellas who grow beards is if you can get over week 4 the itchyness subsides, I’ve never made it that far myself.

I’m starting to get that itchy feeling myself and i’m only a week in. If i persist with this thing it’ll be a rough 2-3 weeks…

I need to shave at least 4 times a week (Mon-Thurs), let it go for casual Fridays and over the weekends. Wouldn’t have the strongest of beards but find the Monday morning shave grand with 3 days growth, get a clean smooth shave.

Yeah I always find a shave after two days growth or more to be the business. I like to shave every day though, unless I’m planning on not leaving the house.

I try to get away with every second day during the week, mon, wed, friday. I should probably shave every day but it’s a pain.

Agreed. Was just looking down at the blade there this morning and I’ll have to change her out on Monday morning. Just thought though, have a meeting I’d rather not have any shadow on the face, will have to run the blade accross my face again tomorrow morning :frowning:

How long would you want to let a beard grow before tackling it with a machine and trimming it back a bit? I presume about 30 days should be sufficient.

I’m currently at the 12 day stage and am waiting for the itch to kick in…

I’d be at around the same stage too Dunph, the itch could not be that far off.