Shaving Thread

I use my nails to make a little incision and remove the hair, surgeons would be proud of the discrete, almost unnoticeable blemish that is left in the aftermath.

Haven’t shaved since Wednesday morning, half debating keeping it going but the itchiness has really set in tonight. Need some new razorblades but am too lazy to buy them. Might try and keep it going for another few weeks

I’ll support you all the way on this endeavour Chewy.

I cracked and shaved this morning after robbing a new blade off one of my housemates, rocko. I didn’t want to look unkempt at work.

[chicken noises]

I shave almost everyday, I’m hot enough without two-day stubble.

Did you shave your crack?

What does Mrs Rocko make of this living arrangement ?

Bought a Phillips nostril groomer for 6 quid on Amazon. It is the business

I look a bit like this these days.

Buy a tweezers and use that, should be able to expose the hair easily enough with a little scratch of the corner of the tweezers and it’ll be easy pull out then.

Rookie mistake runt, it’s only value if you buy 3 things of similar price.

Do you find the beard trimmers tends to cut your sack up a bit?

Anyone here have a double-edged razor like a Merkur or something?

Lads, whats the best way to clean a razor after shaving? I have lost count of the number of sinks I have marked where I bang the razor off the base of the sink as I rinse it under the tap to remove the foam/stubble debris between the blades. This usually leads to a number of grey marks near the plug hole in the sink.

Is there a more refined method?

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 778361, member: 1052”]Lads, whats the best way to clean a razor after shaving? I have lost count of the number of sinks I have marked where I bang the razor off the base of the sink as I rinse it under the tap to remove the foam/stubble debris between the blades. This usually leads to a number of grey marks near the plug hole in the sink.

Is there a more refined method?[/quote]

Yes, just use it for your face and stop using it for your chest.

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 778361, member: 1052”]Lads, whats the best way to clean a razor after shaving? I have lost count of the number of sinks I have marked where I bang the razor off the base of the sink as I rinse it under the tap to remove the foam/stubble debris between the blades. This usually leads to a number of grey marks near the plug hole in the sink.

Same thing happened to me mate. I wrecked the sink in my old apartment at that carry on.

I have an old toothbrush that I use to clean mine. I use the Gillette Fusion Pro Glide which I feel are a git for holding on to the shaving foam and stubble. They also cost a bomb so you wouldn’t want to be throwing out the blade after every shave.

I would question how you dress yourself in the morning after reading the above query.

Would ye not rinse it under the tap lads?

You’re dealing with a lad who changes his shirt once a week. Anything is possible.