Shaving Thread

Twice actually, sometimes even three. You hook-nosed prick.

Why the animosity?

because youre such a detestable cunt.

even when you arrive in from work the missus says “oh its you, you hooknosed cunt”. instead of the “welcome home, my shiny domed adonis” that i get every night

[quote=“artfoley, post: 778416, member: 179”]because youre such a detestable cunt.

even when you arrive in from work the missus says “oh its you, you hooknosed cunt”. instead of the “welcome home, my shiny domed adonis” that i get every night[/quote]

In fairness, while the shiny domed is correct, I doubt your missus has ever referred to you as an Adonis Art.

:clap:

excellent insult trading here.

Carry on.

In fairness youre right, She says I have the body of a god except she mixed up buddha and adonis.

Still better than your lot; being frequently mistaken for howard wolowitz

excellent insult trading here.

Carry on.[/quote]
Dont let us interupt your holiday

I haven’t cut my hair in two months nor shaved for 5 weeks. I’m a ball of hair !

actually this has reminded me of something that I may just start a thread on.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 792493, member: 168”]I haven’t cut my hair in two months nor shaved for 5 weeks. I’m a ball of hair !

actually this has reminded me of something that I may just start a thread on.[/quote]

Fully grown beard bud? Is it itchy?

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 792493, member: 168”]I haven’t cut my hair in two months nor shaved for 5 weeks. I’m a ball of hair !

actually this has reminded me of something that I may just start a thread on.[/quote]

Do you think may have anything to do with only doing the no pants dance with the girlfriend once a week?

Please change your avatar accordingly.

For the lack of a better thread…

im thinking of growing a beard, had one previously for a bout a month, currently i have to shave everyday for work and its becoming a bit of a chore…

anyone currently sporting a beard am i simply wasting my time shaving…

I enjoy the habitual early morning shave, it should never feel like a chore.

I have a beard.

are you happy with it?

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 840514, member: 348”]For the lack of a better thread…

im thinking of growing a beard, had one previously for a bout a month, currently i have to shave everyday for work and its becoming a bit of a chore…

anyone currently sporting a beard am i simply wasting my time shaving…[/quote]

You should get a beard trimmer like the wahl peanut if you’re going to take this step. Trimmed beards are cool. Untrimmed beards are only cool if you’re in a folk band.

I’d be lost without it, pal. It’s a neatly trimmed beard and I think it’s lovely.

I’ll post a picture of it for you.

[ATTACH=full]854[/ATTACH] [quote=“Bandage, post: 840528, member: 9”]I have a beard.[/quote]
I know… I saw you the other day with it.

@Bandage[/USER] you need to talk to @[USER=1796]Mark Renton about beard maintenance, he really has a lovely beard.

It’s coming off in circa 12 hrs…I want you to see my baby face this week.