Shaving Thread

A nightmare to get rid of it allright, go at it with the scissors first then the blade. It’s awful sore shaving it off too.

I’m just being a bit of a lazy cunt this festive season to be honest balloobas. I usually have to be clean shaven for work and it pisses me off. But if somebody wants to offer me money for Charity or something i’ll gladly accept it.

Same reason as me last year.
You’re turning into me…

oh wait, you are me.

[quote=“Pikeman”]Same reason as me last year.
You’re turning into me…

oh wait, you are me.[/quote]

Fuck you, you Kilkenny prick:mad:

Didn’t shave for the past week and decided to do it this evening to save me some time in the morning. I was dreading it as it’s usually a cunt to shave off a weeks worth of stubble, but I was in for a pleasant surprise. I got some sort of gift set for the Christmas that included “anti-friction shaving gel”. This stuff is a revelation to me. Was done in 2 minutes with no tearing or irritation. Got me thinking tomorrow might be so bad after all.

Tomorrow will be the worst day of the year , don`t cod yourself.

I’m going to shave tonight too but not until the American Football’s over. USA! USA! USA!

I got some kind of silicone shaving gel for the Christmas and it’s not too bad, I’m getting more life than usual out of the auld blades.

I got a nose hair trimmer recently, the fucking job, this is the future lads, the fucking future.

Haven’t had a shave since Saturday morning, a nice bit of facial hair has emerged over the past four days…I am half debating going another 3 or 4 days without a shave to see what i look like with a bit of a beard, but another day or two and it will be itchy as fuck…Are there any lads out there sporting/sported beards who can give me some tips or advise…how long will the itching last???

used to grow one in the run up to exams, ad one for six weeks or so, looked like an arab so ditched it.

itching lasted bout a week to 10 days

ah ballsack!

Are chin-straps or goaties about to come back into fashion does anyone know???

Havent shaved in about 2 weeks at this stage. nice bit of growth. the itching from day 8 to 10 was fair annoyin. not so bad now. Although worryingly i have noticed a grey patch around the chin area. plan on keeping it going another week anyway and getting a hot towel shave to see what all this fuss is about

the fookin job

Yeah, the itching lasts about a week to ten days but persist with it and you’ll never experience itching again. I haven’t had a proper wet shave in roughly 2 years, just a little bit here and there to keep things tidy. Beards are brilliant and I’m in this for the long haul.

I’m sporting a bit of a scruffy beard at the moment. About 2 or 3 weeks of not shaving.

I was gonna trim it up the other day into a proper beard which I have done before but I’m bladeless so I didn’t do anything apart from trimming down my locks which had become unruly.

I have been tempted in the past to leave a handlebar moustache. I’ll do it eventually.

TFK Summer Jamboree 2010?
I’m thinking of going for something like Rick Danko has there on the far right.

Temporary itching is a bullshit excuse to wuss out of a good beard.
There I said it…

Puke, make it happen.

Do you show up to stranger’s houses in that beard, offering to make them dvds about beards and so on?

hear, hear