Shaving Thread

Paid 20euro for one below in Waterford a couple of years ago. Its the business.

Ya, I paid 20euro for one in Railway hotel last week. Savage.

Speaking of the Railway Hotel i was driving by there last Monday and there was a woman standing at the corner of it revealing herself and throwing cans at passers-by…

Annie Madden?

I didn’t ask for her name. I saw the same woman a few months ago making a piss in the street by the Peoples Park. She was crouched over in front of a drainpipe and only for closer inspection i thought the drainpipe was broke and was gushing water…

I would be 99% sure that’s who it is.

Low sized, dark hair, drinking cider?

Yeah they’re class. Shaving oil is supposedly a decent halfway house between one of these and a regular shave. I’d buy an open blade if I could keep the thing sharp and stop myself from shaving drunk.

She shouted at me in the street one day.

Is this the dunph’s aul lady?

What about that shaving block thing that makes your blades last for months? Did anyone pick up one of those?

You can sharpen razor blades with denim. Works well I’ve heard.

don’t waste your time and money with it.
big let down.

Any of ye ever shave at night? I’m thinking of having a shave now to save a 10-15 minutes in the morning. I don’t normally shave at night…

would it not jut be grown back in the morning?

:rolleyes:

I’m not Richard Keys…

I shave every evening from Sunday-Thursday inclusive, Dunph. It’s part of my routine. If I’m home during the week with time to spare before Home and Away, I’ll change out of the suit/shirt/tie combo and have a quick shave. Otherwise, I’ll shave after watching the foremost Australian drama. It adds to sleep time and works well for me.

But would you shave at this hour Bandage? My main concern is that i’ll be so fresh and rejuvinated that i’ll be unable to sleep for hours after it…

im not richard keys either, but would def have stubble after 7-8 hours…

I don’t mind a bit of stubble, i’m more concerned about getting rid of this whopper for a beard before work…