Shaving Thread

No, it’s fine to shave now. Completely fine.

This is my regular shaving time. I try to leave as little as possible until the morning. I am not a morning person, so the later I can get out of bed the better. I draw the line on showers though. People who think a shower the night before is acceptable before going into an office for the day are a menace to society.

Agreed. Anyone who showers at night to save themselves doing so in the morning is only a spastic.

I don’t know, i’m undecided. But one thing is certain, i’ll either be shaving now or not at all as i have no intention of getting up a full fifteen minutes early in the morning…

I need the Pukes advice on this matter, he will sway me here…

indeed, nothing like a shower to wake you up in the morning…Showering the night before is just wrong

I am a lazy bastard when it comes to shaving dunph and normally shave in the evening/nighttime every second night…

So you’re saying to shave now??

Agreed on the shower point.

yes, seeing as we are on the appropriate thread i would also like to add aftershave balm is the way of the future

I have gone against all the advice i have received and remain shaveless, as i believe it to be too late to shave. I have prepared myself something to eat instead.

Instead?

??

:clap: :clap:

Run a mile from the cut throat WTB

quote name=‘Watch The Break’ date=‘19 May 2010 - 23:52’ timestamp=‘1274309556’ post=‘343842’]
Yeah they’re class. Shaving oil is supposedly a decent halfway house between one of these and a regular shave. I’d buy an open blade if I could keep the thing sharp and stop myself from shaving drunk.
[/quote]

That used to be my tactic. Shave night before, shower in the morning. Now I shave in the shower in the morning. Find it very acceptable.

I tried this shaving in the shower lark but I found I was missing too many spots.

I have a mirror in the shower, steams up a bit, but no bother with that, bit of a wipe and you’re off again. Its a great way to shave I find. Have fierce sensitive skin so this is an ideal solution for me. Would recommend it to anyone.

How does it not steam up completely? Do you shower in luke warm water?

It steams up a bit, but shur how long does it take to shave, give it a wipe, or a spray of water and off you go again. Its better than trying to do it blind, which didnt work out for me at all in the past.

15 minutes to shave Dunph? Is it a full body shave or something?

Yours in general wonderment,
Tom.

15 mins is pretty decent timing when you’re using a billhook Tom.